Hello from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitBound

Dec 26, 2018
Hi all. I've frequented this site in the past to browse and learn but decided to make an account.

Next year would have been 15 years of a pack/day Marlboro habit so I decided to give vaping another try. I tried cigalikes back in the day when they first started to get prevalent on online stores here in the U.S. and found them pretty gross. Between then and now I've dabbled with Kanger Evods, even so far as getting a KBOX mini TC, but just couldn't get anything to stick. The pen styles didn't satisfy me and I'm just too lazy for a tank I think.

Anyways, a month ago after a barrage of radio commercials about the juul I gave it a shot and have not smoked a cigarette since. Currently using the Vuse Alto though as I feel it's superior to the Juul.

Guess I'll be hanging around the pod section. Have a good day!

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Thanks! I walk about 5 miles a day for my work and I feel like I've grown a third lung. And my car smells nice again!

Excellent. For me, vaping vanquished the annual spring pneumonia I got the last three years I smoked. Six years later and not a single chest infection, let alone pneumonia.

The Juul isn't the most popular device around here, but if it's doing the trick for you, who's to complain? At the same time, if you ever want to try something else, let us know and we can recommend something with that type of kick that's likely to work for a Juul user.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all. I've frequented this site in the past to browse and learn but decided to make an account.
Next year would have been 15 years of a pack/day Marlboro habit so I decided to give vaping another try. I tried cigalikes back in the day when they first started to get prevalent on online stores here in the U.S. and found them pretty gross. Between then and now I've dabbled with Kanger Evods, even so far as getting a KBOX mini TC, but just couldn't get anything to stick. The pen styles didn't satisfy me and I'm just too lazy for a tank I think.
Anyways, a month ago after a barrage of radio commercials about the Juul I gave it a shot and have not smoked a cigarette since. Currently using the Vuse Alto though as I feel it's superior to the Juul.
Guess I'll be hanging around the pod section. Have a good day!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thanks for posting your success with the POD's, any method of vaping is 95% healthier than smokes. Glad you have decided to grow to old age, we need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread