Hello from MN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNBluVaper

Jun 10, 2016
Just putting up a quick post.

I was an occasional smoker and still prefer cigars if I want a really good hit.

Since nothing allows tobacco products to be used inside, I was gifted a blu plus+ express for giggles. I found it interesting and took a chance on different flavors and a clear tank based on recommendations from a friend.

Since then, I struck out on my own and got a Blu Plus+ tank (with the charging pack) and even managed to refill my first 2 tanks with a nice smooth coffee e-juice.

No doubt, there are cheaper systems out there and ones that produce more fog than a haunted house. But thats not what I was looking for and I wish those other people well.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Welcome! Go with whatever works best for you. Folks here use everything from a disposable ecig like a Blu basic, all the way to high power mods with their own coils for the tank, and everything in between. Less combustible tobacco for you will just plain be healthier, and if this works, you're all set.

But at some point down the road, don't be surprised if you start thinking about something a little more "advanced" than your cartridges.:)

MNBluVaper

Jun 10, 2016
Thanks!

I am not sure about best flavors. I really like vanilla these days and the locally sourced Simply Vapors (24mg, nice hit) Clove is pretty good.

The throat hit on the Blu "H" tanks are not bad. I did notice a small headache if I am going at it for about an hour. With 18mg ejuice fills, I don't have this issue. Would this be a nic hit related side effect?

Blu is 100% VG, or so I was told.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Since Blu (Europe) are actively supporting the European BAN on most of the vaping products we use, any consideration of using their products long-term is absurd and anti-vaping.
Just mentioning that... as this is a pro-vaping forum.
Perhaps Blu are not a tobacco company in the US?

Obviously, I am sad to pass on this news and present such a negative "Welcome" to the best e-cigarette forum in the world.

(gosh, that was heavy... but it's gotta be said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread