The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello from the Mit

Discussion in 'Michigan Vapers' started by brijmin, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brijmin

brijmin Full Member

Hello fellow Michiganders. I am new to Vaping and thought I would introduce myself on the recommendation of "btngchck"

I recently got a Joye eGo and am loving it.:vapor:

2. cappadoc

cappadoc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    Michigan
  3. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    Welcome brijmin! The eGo is awesome. If you have an opportunity to pick up a 901 Riva, you should give that a shot as well. I am soooo loving the LR 901 Attys.

This is a great bunch of people here! There have been a couple of vape meets at the White Lake Inn that you probably would have enjoyed, being so close and all. I am sure KatyS will honor us with pulling them together again. Keep an eye open for upcoming meets!

4. brijmin

brijmin Full Member

Thanks btngchck I will keep my eye out for one. Is there a real difference in the 901 to the 510 that I should be aware of? I will do some searching on ECF.

5. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
    Welcome brijmin! Always happy to see new MI vapers. If you're keeping an eye out for that 901 Riva cast your eye on this site : Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 901
    That's where btngchks 901 Riva came from. That's where both of my kits came from as well. The nice thing about those is that not only can you use 901 attys on them but they're vented so you can use kr808 cartomizers on them too.
    You are starting out with much better vaping equipment than I did and I haven't touched a tobacco cig since last February.

6. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    Ok Mist.......what and why the kr808........come on give it up...................

br, I happen to like the lr901....I have the 510 eGo as well as the 901 Riva (thanks to Coz and Dr Fred :) )

I will soon be trying a lr 510 and will let you know how I like those. Just starting out there is sooo much to try. What are you using in the way of cartos/cartridges? I like the ce2 cartos but I still like dripping the best.......seems to give the best in flavor IMO.....

7. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
    btng, You're 901 Riva will take 808 cartomizers without needing any adapter. I prefer cartomizers for their ease of use. Standard 808 cartos hold 20 to 25 drops of juice. Ikenvape sells a Mega 808 carto (if he ever gets them back in stock) that they say will hold 60 to 70 drops. They're really long.

8. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    brijmin.......Sorry for the late welcome to the group!! The eGo is a great device to start with! Hope to see you at a future vape meet!

:)Wiz!

9. zomzom

zomzom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2010
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Welcome brijmin [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.