Hello from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnglos

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Gloucestershire UK
Hi and welcome.

What was your first set up and what are you using now.

I am four months behind you but will never go back:)

Thanks for that. (Let's hope the EU does the right thing so none of us is tempted to go back.)

My very first purchase was a cig-a-like kit with automatic batteries and refillable cartridges. It was horrendously over-priced so I won't advertise the name of the vendor here.

I soon moved on to ego batteries and cartomizers. Nowadays when I'm out and about I still use an ego battery but I prefer clearomizers these days. (The newer clearomizers just keep getting better and better, and my current favourite is the Vapeonly BCC)

At home I use either a Vamo or an MVP with an IGO rebuildable dripper - it was a proud moment when I built my first coil that actually worked :)

I'd love to get my hands on a high-end mod or hybrid, but that'll be a pretty big step for me so I'm not rushing into it.

How about you?

dnglos

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Gloucestershire UK
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on 6 months off the nasties! I hope one day I will be where you are currently standing lol. Your set ups sound pretty awesome as well! I myself am also a clearomizer kind of guy. Do you like the Kanger T3's at all?

I think I've tried pretty much every type of clearomizer there is and imo the T3 was the best when it first came on the market. It's still a very good clearomizer but I think there are better ones available now. And who knows what will come out next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread