Hello from Totally Twisted Texas Eliquids!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
New works coming down the pipes. If things go well with samples from the manufacturers, we may be offering the "Goosenecks" in various colors and lengths. We will also be introducing a new flavor this weekend as well as our Texas Menthol Booster. The booster will be for us if you want to add menthol to a flavor that does not have menthol in it, or boost any menthol flavor to give it more kick. We thrive on feedback, so good or bad please feel free to let us know how you feel.

Thanks from Texas.

Did I miss this? re: Goosenecks?

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
Ive been looking for sampler packs everywhere!
So I was SO glad to see your site had them.
Ordering some of the worthors, caramel apple, smores, and a couple others.
Cant wait to try em out!!

Thanks for the order. Please be sure to let us know how you feel about them. We thrive on feedback.

Last edited:

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
Did I miss this? re: Goosenecks?

Thanks for the interest. We will be offering the Gooseneck flexible tubing in Silver(Chromium) and Black. The end tubes will be offered in various colors. Still waiting on an order to make the final decision on which colors will be offered. Sorry about the delay, we are at the mercy of our suppliers.
The Gooseneck will also be offered in 2 different lengths. Final dimensions will be updated soon.

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
Most of their liquids are 100% VG. Some have trace amounts of PG, due to the flavoring but if they do, it is noted.

https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/
We do use 100% VG base and 100% VG based nicotine. We try to use 100% VG based flavorings when it is available. Liquids that are 100% VG will be noted as well as Liquids that are not 100% VG

DDDUUUHHHH!!!!!! Right on the front page. That has been added since I was at the site last. Thanks GiMante

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
Cool. I didhuhnt miss it:laugh: I'll take one of each:blush:

Will have them up soon. Still trying to get the color variations down, though it seems the lengths will be 4 inches and 5 1/4 inches that we will be offering for now. Some complained that they were a little too long orginally.

Awesome, let us know! I'm gonna pick up some of your VG juice too.

Give them a shot, and let us know what you think about them.

I can't find any VG liquid. Where did you see it? Can you request all VG?

All of our liquids on the site are at the very least mostly VG. Some have just a little PG in them due to flavors that we use that are not offered in a VG base yet, or lack the quality or flavor that we seek in the VG based version of the flavoring. The Nic base is VG base, and so is the Filler, all USP grade and some of our flavors come in a VG base. It should be noted in the description of each flavor.

Oh wow a black one!! I have your original gooseneck and WOW do I love it It is the greatest add-on accessory that every one must own Good job guys keep up the great work!

Thanks for the good words. Glad you are enjoying one of the originals. Aside from the color changes and the length changes, the only thing missing from the new version will be the torch type top. It will more closely resemble the tube used on the bottom connection of the original "Gooseneck".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread