Hello from Totally Twisted Texas Eliquids!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
I've been eyeing a gooseneck for a while...this just gave me the much needed excuse to grab some of that tasty Winter Mango!

Awesome. We hope you enjoy everything, and thanks again for doing that review.

Yay, I'm on it! :)

Edit: Got a black 4" gooseneck and an eye of the storm sampler pack! :) Looking forward to trying those flavors!

We all hope you enjoy the Gooseneck and the juice. Please let us know what you think about them. Thanks again for the order.

Well, I just placed my first order with you, Baby Huey. But I couldn't find a "discount code" anywhere for your place for the month of October. :( But I'm looking forward to trying new flavors!

Just added a code especially for our newfound ECF customers. Take 10% off any order with the code ECF. We will also be adding a new flavor Monday the 12th. The flavor we tweaked with help from a few tobacco lovers as our tasters panel is............Mama C's Kamel. Hope you all enjoy our products. If you haveany questions, feel free to ask away.

That is a quote with the long term coupon code for ECF members. This code will not work for the VMU though as we are selling that on consignment and it would negate the small amount that we do make on the sale. Thank you for understanding, and we hope you enjoy all of the products.

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
I saw that code, but didn't think that it applied to this month. Oh, well, no harm done. I got a couple of the samplers so that I'll have a better idea where to go.

Thanks for the order. We hope you enjoy the product, and be sure to let us know what you think.

I would love to see you guys host a vapor meet that would be pretty cool to have one near Houston =)

We had been having meets setup by Sarge and Angelbunny between Houston and Dallas. I don't know why they have tapered off. Will try to get another going soon.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Thanks for the order. We hope you enjoy the product, and be sure to let us know what you think.

I'm being "good' and letting them sit to soak up flavors! I'm just getting my sense of taste back again. I'll try them in a couple of days and I'm sure that I'll be ordering from you again. I ordered in 12 mg. :( I need higher.

Sooozeq

Oct 5, 2010
Texas
Been using my sampler pack for a week....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the caramel apple...for some reason it makes more vapor than the others.... been analog free after three days of vaping

Thanks for throwing in the extra bottle of Winter Melon...very tasty....but not much vapor....could it be that it was 0mg? Trying to decide on the level of nic for my next order...Started with 24mg and love it....but think I need a lower level for night time...as I vape more (because I can....) but think it might be hyping me up a little bit....

Sooozeq

Oct 5, 2010
Texas
Just got my 33ml bottles of Caramel apple...thanks for the fast shipping. Been using it for several hours and now my atty is clogged again....Cleaned it out and put a menthol juice from another company in and it works fine again...This caramel seems to be a darker color than the sampler bottle. I know darker colors have a tendency to be clogging....any suggestions?

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
Just got my 33ml bottles of Caramel apple...thanks for the fast shipping. Been using it for several hours and now my atty is clogged again....Cleaned it out and put a menthol juice from another company in and it works fine again...This caramel seems to be a darker color than the sampler bottle. I know darker colors have a tendency to be clogging....any suggestions?

Sorry for the late reply. We will check into it, Caramel Apple is one of our steady sellers and this is the first time this issue has been brought up. We will run tests on various types of atomizer to see if we can replicate this dilemma. Thank you for your feedback.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I purchased one of your goosenecks. I love this thing. I use it on the Big Brother VV mod. This way I can drip and not get juice down inside of the switch and ruin it. Thanks for a wonderful gadget. All voltages have been used with it and have not had any issues with preformance. Thanks for the fast shipping as well.

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
I purchased one of your goosenecks. I love this thing. I use it on the Big Brother VV mod. This way I can drip and not get juice down inside of the switch and ruin it. Thanks for a wonderful gadget. All voltages have been used with it and have not had any issues with preformance. Thanks for the fast shipping as well.

Glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for the good words. I have gotten to where it is hard for me to vape without one anymore. Not trying to push it, just something that has become second nature for me.

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
I found a coupon code that worked! I would still like to know your flavoring brands.
"Thanks",
dlbald

Sorry for the late response . We use a variety of different brands of flavoring, as we have not found one brand to offer the quality and characteristics we look for in each individual flavor. Also we do not just add a single flavor to the recipe and call it "That Flavor". Most of our recipes are a blend of flavors to get it to the point where we feel it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread