Hello From West Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchick85

Sep 23, 2013
WV
Hello Sugar and Spice! I ordered two G6 starter kits (one in princess pink for myself, and midnight blue for my dad). I don't know much about the tanks and think I would prefer the cigarette size of the G6. I ordered the tobacco sample liquid kit to try. I've read good things about Halo products themselves and their liquids. I read the tribecca was a good seller. My kit is supposed to be shipped today. Can't wait to try it. And I am open to suggestions from others about other liquids!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello Sugar and Spice! I ordered two G6 starter kits (one in princess pink for myself, and midnight blue for my dad). I don't know much about the tanks and think I would prefer the cigarette size of the G6. I ordered the tobacco sample liquid kit to try. I've read good things about Halo products themselves and their liquids. I read the tribecca was a good seller. My kit is supposed to be shipped today. Can't wait to try it. And I am open to suggestions from others about other liquids!

Sounds like you are off to a good start. There are as many ejuice vendors as there are hardware vendors. At the top of the page on the menu you should see a link for the forum suppliers. And I know and use some that are no longer listed with ecf but have almost every flavor you can think of in terms of ejuice. When you get enough posts, I will try and pm you the .com. For some reason everytime I tried to give a link, ecf blocks it.
What nic level are you trying? Are you and your father heavy smokers? This can be important as to the level of cravings you may/or may not have once you start vaping.
I encourage you to also read the stickies at the top of the page. Some very good info.
:)

bikerchick85

Sep 23, 2013
WV
I bought the medium level nic juice 12 mg/ml. We both probably smoke 1.5 PAD. Hopefully I made a good choice with the nic level. I know that I will probably vape more than I smoke at first. I am tired of smelling like cigs and seeing what they've done to my dad is my main reason for wanting off them. I'm 27 and have smoked since I was 13. Always at least a pack a day for 14 years.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Sounds like a good place to start. Might be a good idea to have one juice(something you like) at a higher level like 16-18 to help you or your dad over some rough spots. But you are the best judge of that. I think everyone vapes more than they smoked. lol. for one, the nic delivery is so different from smoking ecigs. You won't feel immediate effects of vaping right away, like you do with smoking, so don't be surprised or alarmed if you or your dad feel bad for a few mins. after vaping like a fiend. You know the feeling, like when you smoke too much and you get kinda sick to your stomach or need to eat something. If this happens, just put down the ecig, drink something, eat if you feel like it. Only start vaping again when you feel better, usually in a few mins. At least then you know where your limits are and you can adjust from there.

:)

bikerchick85

Sep 23, 2013
WV
Well I have yet to try my Halo Kit. My dad passed away 4 days after my last post. I didn't have a chance to bring him his kit because I had an upper respiratory infection that I didn't want him to catch. He had been in the hospital 8 days prior to his passing with a COPD flair up and we were not informed that he was close to the end. So this was very unexpected. If that doesn't make you want to stop smoking I don't know what will. :( very heartbroken

I got a triton tank from Halo and love it. It holds a good amount of fluid, 2.4mL and the battery life is above average. If you are looking for some good eJuice, check out this website, http://ejuice.moonfruit.com, they have quite a few different eJuice websites listed that you can check out. I used that website to find my eCig.

istimewa

Jul 27, 2013
phoenix, az, usa
... If that doesn't make you want to stop smoking I don't know what will. :( very heartbroken

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully, you're finding support amongst friends & family during this time.

Please let us know how you're doing & how you're doing with vaping, which may be now or something to come. It's okay to be patient with yourself. The people here on ECF are helpful, supportive, & understanding. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread