Hello from Wyoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiloh253

Mar 2, 2014
Wyoming
Hey everyone! I'm a relatively new vaper from Riverton, WY, currently attending college at CWC. I initially started vaping for a couple reasons: For one thing, it seems like everyone out here smokes. Wyoming is kind of weird in that it seems like it can sometimes be 20 or so years behind in social change. Smoking/dipping is still a really common thing, and it's quite a, uh..."conservative" state. :laugh: I'm originally from the Seattle area, so it was a change coming out here. Anywho, I actually tried smoking cigarettes once or twice, and realized that it would be really, really easy for me to get hooked on those things. I started looking for alternatives and ran across e-cigs.

I started with a Blu slim starter kit, and that actually worked for quite a while before it finally quit on me. After that I tried a couple disposables just to see what I liked. I found the Njoys to actually be quite nice, along with a few others. Eventually though, I settled on a Halo G6 that I'm still using. It's pretty basic, but then again I don't have quite a lot of money to throw around so it worked out nicely. I was using standard cartos for a while but then switched to the Halo mini-tanks recently, and absolutely love them! I've only got two at the moment. One has a nice green apple mix from Wyoming Vapor, and the other has a concoction of Turkish Tobacco/Cafe Mocha from Halo.

On that subject, I did have a couple questions I was hoping to get answered.

1) I'm still kind of new to the vaping world, so forgive the dumb question, but what battery type is the Halo G6? I'm trying to figure out which tanks and other accessories I can use on it, I'm just not sure what's compatible or not.

2) Is it possible to clean the halo mini-tanks? I'd like to try out more flavors, and if it's possible to get some of the residual left-overs out of there that would be awesome.

Well, that's about it for now. Can't wait to get to know more of you folks, and happy vaping!

Hazewitch

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2014
Miami,FL
1) I'm still kind of new to the vaping world, so forgive the dumb question, but what battery type is the Halo G6? I'm trying to figure out which tanks and other accessories I can use on it, I'm just not sure what's compatible or not.

2) Is it possible to clean the halo mini-tanks? I'd like to try out more flavors, and if it's possible to get some of the residual left-overs out of there that would be awesome.

Well, that's about it for now. Can't wait to get to know more of you folks, and happy vaping!

hi Shiloh

I was just looking through the specs sheet for the Halo G6 at this link

Jet Black | G6 E-Cigarette Battery | Halo Cigs

although I am not that familiar with this brand it appears it is a starter E-cig model. The threading for the tank "may be" a 510 threading(typical in most tanks/clearomizers/cartomizers). The charge type and all details are available on that page above. If it is indeed a 510 thread then you should be able to use most if not all tanks out there.

I just found your answer right on here at the forum...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kr808d-1/456600-kanger-e-mart-clearomizer-halo-g6.html

as to cleaning the tank I found this page useful

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/cleaning-your-halo-triton-tank-halo-g6-mini-tank-is-simple/

hope all of the above helps

Xavier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread