Hello hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smittenkittenz

Sep 16, 2018
Glad to have found such an informative site and a great community. I just quite smoking a month ago and have finally left the dark side forever!!
I have really geeked out over this stuff and started with juul, then got a smok infinix and added a rubi to complete my collection. They all serve their purpose in different ways, and I like the variety. So much more fun than smoking boring ole cigarettes too. For the win

Vanessa

Smittenkittenz

Sep 16, 2018
Welcome to ECF Vanessa!

And down the rabbit hole we go!! LOL Enjoy
I know right? Vaping is not only a far better/healthier/convenient/cheaper replacement for my nasty habit, but it's totally a hobby now as well because of how varied the devices are as well as the juices and....all the things lol. Friends and family keep patting me on the back for finally quitting, I smile and nod...amazing how easy this has really been, a 15+ year smoker should be taking this harder right? Nah... ;p

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Glad to have found such an informative site and a great community. I just quite smoking a month ago and have finally left the dark side forever!!
I have really geeked out over this stuff and started with juul, then got a smok infinix and added a rubi to complete my collection. They all serve their purpose in different ways, and I like the variety. So much more fun than smoking boring ole cigarettes too. For the win

Vanessa
Welcome!
unfortunately i wont be all that informative just yet as im not hardcore into vaping, but if you need quitting support, hmu! i am now 100 days clean of Cigarettes!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I started on something much worse and Juul and something even more laughably expensive/overpriced.
:eek:

I look forward to Juul disappearing in the same way over the next few years.

- -

I am also a fantasist. But at least I don't spend $1,200 a year on $73-worth of products.

.. and I bought a sports car instead of giving money to non-refillable vaping products. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I refill them all, though juul is extra annoying. Smok and juul leak, rubi at this point hasn't and pods don't last more than 3 fills for me...time will tell though, I haven't had any of them very long!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Please be sure to visit the Pod forum for more information:
Vape Pod Systems

Smittenkittenz

Sep 16, 2018
Welcome!
unfortunately i wont be all that informative just yet as im not hardcore into vaping, but if you need quitting support, hmu! i am now 100 days clean of Cigarettes!

Congrats on your 100 days, thats great! I haven't gotten there yet, I drank too much wine a couple weeks and broke cause I had half a pack left. Now I don't keep any cigs so no more temptation. Love vaping though, never gonna go back ;)
Cheers!

Vanessa

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread