Hello! I'm here because of DIY section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canopa

Jul 28, 2016
Indonesia
Hello vapers, this is my first time posting on this forum, I've been a silent reader for a year, and I want to share my one year experience on DIY e-liquid

before I get to the point this is my story :

I was a heavy smoker and I've start vaping a year ago and bought eVic VTC mini mod and kangertech subtank mini tank
first time at the vape store they're offering me a premium US liquid five pawns (bowden's mate) 30ml and I like it at the first time I've tried it, its a chocolate mint french vanilla flavor with 0 nicotine (I assume I can stop smoking with 0 nic) I really like it and I vape so hard till my first coil (0.5ohm) default coil felt weird, so I change it to an rba one and making my first build with default coil also, tried it, very bad taste almost no flavor, and.. I did a research in the same day and bought a clapton coil, made a build, and boom! the flavor is back.. and back to vaping hard till I'm out of my first bottle, while in the last liquid in my tank still going I do a research for a DIY e liquid, I was so excited and found a supplier, bought a set of everything I need, opening e juice calculator, my first flavoring was from singapore, doing everything nothing works, all got is a very bad taste, I feel desperate and bought another e-juice from Indonesian brewer which is very good too! I bought around 5-8 30ml bottle and I try to mix it with my pg vg and also mint which I'm addicted to a cool feeling around my mouth and troath, and it's still good.. there's something I'm missing here in my diy e-juice, I did a research and keep trying for a year and finally got an answer, one of the top brewer here share how to make a good liquid, the key is research, try, and PATIENT, yeah the last thing is the most important key, I also bought an ultrasonic cleaner because I lack of patient.. but NOW I can make a real nice diy e-juice for myself because of PATIENT and research also we need more effort to make a good things really GOOD.

so here's the link to the guide I hope you enjoy :)

How to make a great DIY e-liquid (complete guide)

the link is working now :)

Last edited:

Canopa

Jul 28, 2016
Indonesia
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thank you :)
Welcome to ECF!
Links are not allowed in New Members posts. Soon you will be able to post links!
Hello there! ah that's why.. thank you!
where i can find a link to this page? ---> How to make a great DIY e-liquid (complete guide)
should be around the diy section, you can found it there :)
Welcome! Happy your patience toward diy paid off for you.
Hi there, yeah it's finally paid off :)

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

gr980

Moved On
Aug 1, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
Status