Hello New but Not Really..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatDad

Jul 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
Been reading the forum ever since the ego batteries first came out lol.. But I finally decided to join because I need help with diy nicotine supplies. Just trying to get my first 5 posts so I can ask on the diy e liquid post.

I'm into MTL with some nice diy coffee flavor in the mornings and fruit flavors rest of the day :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
But I finally decided to join because I need help with diy nicotine supplies. Just trying to get my first 5 posts so I can ask on the diy e liquid post.

I've been DIYing more than 5 years now. What do you want to know about DIY nicotine supplies? If it's what most want to know: You can still buy 100mg/mL nic base at Nicotine Giant. I've bought 3 Liters of theirs in the past, when they were still RTS Vapes. It's great nic base, IMO. They changed their name a few years ago to Nicotine Giant, but the nic base is the same. I'd suggest stocking up on as much as you think you'll need for the future...while it's still available for the everyday person to buy it.

Other questions??

By the way...my all day vape is a White Coffee recipe. I also really like OneStopDIYShop's Lotta Latte flavoring to make super simple DIY, because it's a one-shot flavoring. It doesn't get any easier than that.

CatDad

Jul 16, 2021
I've been DIYing more than 5 years now. What do you want to know about DIY nicotine supplies? If it's what most want to know: You can still buy 100mg/mL nic base at Nicotine Giant. I've bought 3 Liters of theirs in the past, when they were still RTS Vapes. It's great nic base, IMO. They changed their name a few years ago to Nicotine Giant, but the nic base is the same. I'd suggest stocking up on as much as you think you'll need for the future...while it's still available for the everyday person to buy it.

Other questions??
That is exactly what I was gonna question. Thank you! Have you tried other suppliers that still has it available? I read some reviews of nicotine giant and were saying it taste and smelled bad from the recent batches..

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Have you tried other suppliers that still has it available?

No, but I have bought/used 100mg/mL nic base in the past from the following: Wizard Labs, Nude Nicotine, Ecig Express, My Freedom Smokes, and Heartland Vapes. The 3L of nic base from Nicotine Giant were as good as the 2 more expensive ones, and were way better than 1 of the others.

I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy more from Nicotine Giant, if I needed it...before buying it from any of the other vendors where it's still available. What I've gotten from NG in the past was odorless, not peppery, and was every bit as good as the much more expensive stuff.

ETA: I even had 2L from them that I'd bought during a Sale and placed in a linen closet (still in their shipping box) intending to decant it into smaller bottles and freeze it within a couple months. But, life got kind of hectic then, and I actually forgot they were there for more than 2 years! When I found and opened them, they smelled as fresh and tasted as good in my DIY...as the Liter I'd been using for the past 3 years. I was amazed and very pleased! I'd thought for sure there was no way it would be good any more.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I read some reviews of nicotine giant and were saying it taste and smelled bad from the recent batches..

It could be, because it's summer now, and heat is an enemy of nic base...that the packages that some of those people received had sat out on their porch, or in a mailbox, etc. for maybe hours. Summer isn't the best time to be buying nic base if there's a chance it'll be out in the heat for some time. IDK if that could've been the case with what those people got or not though. Summer time is THE usual time when complaints pop up about nic base being received that smells "off" and/or is darker in color when received...no matter which vendor it came from. However, with the way things are going lately, I'd definitely order what I wanted ASAP, rather than chance even being able to buy any later during cooler weather.

Last edited:

CatDad

Jul 16, 2021
It could be, because it's summer now, and heat is an enemy of nic base...that the packages that some of those people received had sat out on their porch, or in a mailbox, etc. for maybe hours. Summer isn't the best time to be buying nic base if there's a chance it'll be out in the heat for some time. IDK if that could've been the case with what those people got or not though. Summer time is THE usual time when complaints pop up about nic base being received that smells "off" and/or is darker in color when received...no matter which vendor it came from. However, with the way things are going lately, I'd definitely order what I wanted ASAP, rather than chance even being able to buy any later during cooler weather.
Thank you for the help! Glad I joined here :) now time to stock up lol

Reactions: JCinFLA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    now time to stock up lol

See list of nic vendors that are still shipping here
    List of US Retailers Still Shipping 100mg Nicotine Base | E-Cigarette Forum

As was said, summer can be a bad time to buy nic since your nic could sit in a delivery truck for days upon days, but you may not have the luxury of waiting until autumn/winter. The list above shows the state the vendor is located, so if you live close then maybe a road trip would be a better idea - buy online, pickup at facility (if they even offer pickup). Otherwise you'll just have to take your chances.

Don't worry about buying anything else but nic and glass bottles (links to bottles in the link above) and getting your nic in a freezer. You can worry about all the other supplies later.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread