Hello i'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzziman

Jan 14, 2013
Netherlands
Hello people's.

I'm a new member of this ecf forum but i'm not new with vaping, i'm also a member of the dutch electric sigaret forum and now you know already that i am a dutch citizen.
My last normal sigaret i smoke it at 12 November 2012 and i have already 5 items to vape with it.
I have the: Woo smok with a 5 ml dct tank and a 2.5 ohm dual coil cartomiser, the mini Vivi Nova with a 2.4 ohm coil clearomiser, the Genises rebuildeble atomiser with a mesh wick and a 1.7 ohm coil atomiser, the Kanger T3 CC with a 1.8 ohm coil bottom clearomiser and the Ego C but the last one i never use that anymore.
A friend of my say to me u have to go to the american ecf because u see there more things, so here i am.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Congratulations and welcome to ECF! Yes, you will find a lot of information in these forums. My favorite set up is a pyrex carto tank and the Kanger T3. Of all the clearomizers the T3 is the only one that has worked right out of the box and is still going strong after 3 weeks. There's been some reviews recently of some T3s giving a horrible experience. I'm one of the fortunate ones that got the good ones I guess.

NocVision

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Michigan
www.meshwizard.com
Hello people's.

I'm a new member of this ecf forum but i'm not new with vaping, i'm also a member of the dutch electric sigaret forum and now you know already that i am a dutch citizen.
My last normal sigaret i smoke it at 12 November 2012 and i have already 5 items to vape with it.
I have the: Woo smok with a 5 ml dct tank and a 2.5 ohm dual coil cartomiser, the mini Vivi Nova with a 2.4 ohm coil clearomiser, the Genises rebuildeble atomiser with a mesh wick and a 1.7 ohm coil atomiser, the Kanger T3 CC with a 1.8 ohm coil bottom clearomiser and the Ego C but the last one i never use that anymore.
A friend of my say to me u have to go to the american ecf because u see there more things, so here i am.

Welcome new friend! :D

I'm pretty new here myself. I love that if I ever need help, have questions or just checking out reviews, there's always ECF. :)
I had no idea there was such an amazing sub-culture society.

Glad you're here!

-Noc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread