Hello Kansas City......Where to buy locally??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Phill

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Kansas City, Mo
Hello Kansas City friends, I'm a local here, but I cannot seem to find a place that specializes in e-cigs, specifically JUICES!! I like my online vendors..........quite a lot actually, but sometimes I run out and need a quick solution. Does anyone know of local shops that sell e-juice? I am south of the river, don't really want to travel north for it, I think gas alone would eat up any savings that I could get online? Looking around Belton/Raytown/Grandview/Plaza area if you know of any.... VERY much appreciate any feedback :)!

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I wish we had a true B&M here. 7th Heaven over on Troost has some liquids but they are 10ml bottles for $10. I did try a couple of them and they are ok for an emergency but nothing I could vape on a regular basis. The only true B&M I have been in was in Ft. Worth. The experience was so awesome and made me want a true vape store here in KC even more. Most of the places listed in that link above are just gas stations that carry disposables. :(

I DIY my own juice....and have for 2 years. If that is something that interests you check out the DIY forum.....tons and tons of info. Bother were great help to me back when I started.

Hope this helps a little. I often wonder how many vapers there are in KC. I never see any, but I know there has to be more! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread