Hello! Lead Time Guidance Update for "The Week After The Sale" and Other General Tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
4021010372_a4bf268988_o_zpsb8309e92.jpg

We got over 900 orders on Thursday and more than one hundred over the rest of the weekend, bringing us up to just under 1070 orders to fill over this coming week. Thank you all so very much for making these last two years such an excellent time. We're excited to start off year three, and hope you all are going to join us for yet another wild ride.

All orders placed this last weekend, Thursday the 11th included, will be shipped out by Friday of this week, AT THE LATEST. Please, be patient as we work through our backlog of orders. Lead Time Guidance on the website will be updated daily, and we'll try to keep you updated with how things are looking in this thread as well. Send any questions you may have to contact@nicoticket.com and I will get to them as soon as possible.

With much love,

The Nicoticket Crew

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I'm order [HASHTAG]#48639[/HASHTAG] -- looks like you made it up to 48500 today. NICE WORK!
I'll just be over here in the corner waiting..........I'm out of Passioncake, but don't let me rush you!

Me too [HASHTAG]#48591[/HASHTAG]

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
[HASHTAG]#48364[/HASHTAG] here and got my shipping notice today just before 11 am. Twenty bottles ordered that will be put in storage, minus my first bottle of Passioncake, for steeping. I cannot wait to try Passioncake.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
All orders up to 49118 have been packed and shipped, leaving us with 444 orders waiting! We'll be back at 9am tomorrow to continue packing and shipping out all your juice! We are just about done with orders from the sale! THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IS VISIBLE!

YAAAAAAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread