Hello! Lead Time Guidance Update for "The Week After The Sale" and Other General Tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
4021010372_a4bf268988_o_zpsb8309e92.jpg

We got over 900 orders on Thursday and more than one hundred over the rest of the weekend, bringing us up to just under 1070 orders to fill over this coming week. Thank you all so very much for making these last two years such an excellent time. We're excited to start off year three, and hope you all are going to join us for yet another wild ride.

All orders placed this last weekend, Thursday the 11th included, will be shipped out by Friday of this week, AT THE LATEST. Please, be patient as we work through our backlog of orders. Lead Time Guidance on the website will be updated daily, and we'll try to keep you updated with how things are looking in this thread as well. Send any questions you may have to contact@nicoticket.com and I will get to them as soon as possible.

With much love,

The Nicoticket Crew

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
All orders up to 49118 have been packed and shipped, leaving us with 444 orders waiting! We'll be back at 9am tomorrow to continue packing and shipping out all your juice! We are just about done with orders from the sale! THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IS VISIBLE!

YAAAAAAY!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
322 orders shipped yesterday. Katy, Beau, Nick, and Tyler rocked it yesterday.

And Josh rocked it behind the scenes handling the wholesales, emails, Facebook, phone calls, in system messages and store chat. The man is a BEAST!
HEY, GUESS WHAT?!

All the orders from Thursday's sale HAVE BEEN PACKED!

REJOICE!

You're all great!
Only another year, and you can do it all over again! :laugh:

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
All orders up to 49756 have been packed and shipped, leaving us with NOTHING IN THE QUEUE!

All orders placed before 12:08pm CST on Friday the 19th will go out!

We are heading out early, it's been a heckuva week, but we did it!

Thank you to everyone who was patient with us while we worked through the sale, things will be back to normal after this week! We'll be back on Monday!

Hope you have a great day!

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
[HASHTAG]#48364[/HASHTAG] here and got my shipping notice today just before 11 am. Twenty bottles ordered that will be put in storage, minus my first bottle of Passioncake, for steeping. I cannot wait to try Passioncake.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The team is doing great! Thank you all for your patience! We know the lead-times have been longer than is typical and the team is working hard to get these orders out promptly!

The order sizes over doubled.

We've continued to take sizable orders even after the sale is over because lots of people tried everything with the anniversary sale and fell in love (so, we're getting slammed on a second wave!~)

All good problems to have!

Remember - there's only (5) of us really, I don't count! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread