The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

hello need help

Discussion in 'Modding Forum' started by JAY73, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    I have been looking at building box mods i am a total nubbi and am looking for a simple starter kit but can only find more advanced mods than i am uncomfortable with so i need some good sites to get me started thank you in advance for all your help

2. david4500

david4500 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Hi Jay. If making your first mod, you should start with an unregulated mosfet mod. If you are familiar with mechanical mods, it will function the same way. However the mosfet (a type of transistor wired into the circuit) will be switching the current.

Check out NONAMĂ© Box Mods Store he's selling out his entire stock and there are some nice deals at the moment.

Any further questions you're welcome to ask. You might also want to check out OpenPV on Reddit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.