Hello! New member and need help/advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisygirlxoxo

Mar 5, 2016
New to vaping and have questions! I purchased a triple3 ego. It has a ce5 clearomizer with a resistance of 2.4ohms. The triple3 juices have a pg/vg% of 70/30. If I buy a juice with a pg/vg% of 65/35 will that hurt anything?

Tripl3 premium eLiquid manufactured in the USA using USP (United States Pharmacopoeia) and EU grade ingredients.
Made using pharmaceutical grade nicotine and the highest quality ingredients and flavorings, we have produced a unique range of eLiquid with an exceptional taste. The bottles are Super Squeeze and include an integrated dispensing tip which is perfect for filling up your tanks. We recommend that for the best vaping experience, you use only Tripl3 eLiquids with Tripl3 products.

This eLiquid has a low percentage of VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and should be used only in regular tanks. It SHOULD NOT be used in RDAs or sub-ohm tanks, since the eLiquid is too thin for dripping and sub-ohming.

Just confused! Is the company just trying to get me to only buy THEIR juices? Or is that really the only juice I should be buying?

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
You can pretty much use any eliquid you want. With the ce5 clearomizer, I wouldn't try to go full VG though.
As for their claim of their eliquid being "too thin" for dripers and sub-ohms systems.. Pfft!! One of the reasons I wear boots.. It's really getting deep.. ;)

Welcome to the ECF Daisygirl!

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
New to vaping and have questions! I purchased a triple3 ego. It has a ce5 clearomizer with a resistance of 2.4ohms. The triple3 juices have a pg/vg% of 70/30. If I buy a juice with a pg/vg% of 65/35 will that hurt anything?

Tripl3 premium eLiquid manufactured in the USA using USP (United States Pharmacopoeia) and EU grade ingredients.
Made using pharmaceutical grade nicotine and the highest quality ingredients and flavorings, we have produced a unique range of eLiquid with an exceptional taste. The bottles are Super Squeeze and include an integrated dispensing tip which is perfect for filling up your tanks. We recommend that for the best vaping experience, you use only Tripl3 eLiquids with Tripl3 products.

This eLiquid has a low percentage of VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and should be used only in regular tanks. It SHOULD NOT be used in RDAs or sub-ohm tanks, since the eLiquid is too thin for dripping and sub-ohming.

Just confused! Is the company just trying to get me to only buy THEIR juices? Or is that really the only juice I should be buying?

Supplydaddy is right on the money.

Speaking of money, I went to the website before replying (never heard of them) and their prices are outrageous. I'd shop around a little if I were you.

If you are looking for a good price on juice, try the Mt. Baker website, their housebound is pretty good for beginners and priced right.

There are plenty of others out there, that site just came to mind because I bought their juice and it was pretty good for the price.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
@daisygirlxoxo welcome to ECF! The juice you choose is completely your choice depending on the vape you want! If you want a flavorful vape with a "Throat hit" stay with 50/50 pg/vg at least! I actually vaped 100% vg when I first started but it dried me out too much so I went to 50/50 because it was easiest to find! If you're looking for a smoother vape with more clouds & don't mind just a little less flavor use the higher vg blends! I've found that about 40/60 pg/vg is about perfect for me! Remember that every answer that you get is going to be different because vaping is such a personal thing! Take in all of the advice you're gonna get here & elsewhere & use that to decide what YOUR perfect vape is! Vape on & prosper!:thumbs::headbang:

Reactions: daisygirlxoxo

daisygirlxoxo

Mar 5, 2016
Supplydaddy is right on the money.

Speaking of money, I went to the website before replying (never heard of them) and their prices are outrageous. I'd shop around a little if I were you.

If you are looking for a good price on juice, try the Mt. Baker website, their housebound is pretty good for beginners and priced right.

There are plenty of others out there, that site just came to mind because I bought their juice and it was pretty good for the price.
Ive been looking on the Mt. Baker website! Yes their prices are very good AND they have lots and lots of flavors! I was planning on buying from them once I found out if it was okay to buy a different kind of juice. Thanks everyone! The input is very very helpful.

Reactions: suprtrkr

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Ive been looking on the Mt. Baker website! Yes their prices are very good AND they have lots and lots of flavors! I was planning on buying from them once I found out if it was okay to buy a different kind of juice. Thanks everyone! The input is very very helpful.

There are plenty of others out there, that's just the first to come to mind. Plus, they have a lot of options on pg/vg ratio, etc.

It really pays to shop around when it comes to vaping. :)

Reactions: haleysdadda

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I checked this out a bit.

Although I wouldn't shop at that vendor, there is some validity to saying certain liquids (PG/VG) don't work so well in certain tanks.

A CE5 (or similar) is going to perform best with 50/50 or liquid higher in PG.
Subtanks tend to work better with thicker juice (higher VG). Also, VG is noticeably smoother at high power.

I did have a laugh though... saying a high PG should not be used for a dripper is a bit OTT. It's not ideal, but it does work. yes... I've done it. (often)

I suspect they are just steering people away from the cheap liquids towards the 'premium' stuff.

Reactions: haleysdadda

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Sometimes it's going to depend on your vaping style also. If you're just a casual vaper or chain vaping hard and frequently.
Welcome.

So true. :)

I once used 100% VG in a CE5. I puffed on it twice (sessions, not individual puffs) in the morning and once in the evening. By the kettle. 24mg. Tobacco.

Reactions: r77r7r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread