Nicotine / pg / vg Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymin123

Feb 4, 2015
Oldham
Hi, Im currently using an old ecigrette with a refillable tank. My eliquid has a high pg content over 70 I think. We'll anyway I've decided to upgrade and buy a leaf 30 watt and a mini kanger sub ohm tank. I've also ordered some new eliquid. The content of this eliquid is 6mg nicotine, 45 per cent pg and 55 per cent vg. Would this eliquid work well with my new set up? Thanks

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Sorry I think I forgot to mention that I'm using currently 18mg nicotine on my ecigrette. Will 6mg be OK? Yes I'm well aware of wicking thanks
You should be alright... sounds a bit low but you could always blend in a bit of the 18mg if the 6 is too light for you... as long as the liquid is the same or similar flavor that is.

Yep all in how you like it. I'm running an IPV mini with a kanger subtank. High pg will go though any of the three kanger subtank sizes like water. I'm running non-flavored 100% VG with 6mg nic base thats suspended in pg. So it's pretty darn high in VG....very thick. And I've had no issues. Tho I started with a Innokin vtr with its stock tank....and 18mg nic base. I got so much more vapor from this new setup....I felt I should drop my nic levels. And I've found no urge to raise it yet.

You should be very happy with your kanger tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread