Hello, New Member here, Seeking to start vaping to cut down My smoking Cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanashiSan

Jul 12, 2012
Singapore
Hi all bros out in vaper forums, I'm a 20Yo Japanese student studying course in singapore. I'm currently smoking bout 1.5 boxes a day and Cigarette cost is really,really expensive Here. I don't know much bout singapore's law and I dont want to be ripped off from some unpleasant dealer, I'm looking towards some trustable dealer, Who can get Me some nice kit to go =).

I also have some questions to ask,
Is vaping for personal use is legal in singapore? If not, what's the consequences of getting caught vaping? I don't mind vaping in my room or some toilet, I dont intend to show off or do some stupid stuff, just wanna cut down my Cigarette cost here.

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
hi and welcome to ECF,

After you get your 5 posts in and wait about an hour you can go to the forum for Singapore. As I understand it from other posts I have read yes it is illegal there, tho I am not sure if it is just the nic containing e-juice or anything to do with vaping. The people there can answer that as well as direct you where you can find e-cigs, e-juices and anything else needed there.

TechDvice

Jun 24, 2012
USA
Hello NanashiSan,

It's unfortunate that it is illegal there especially since it's a much healthier alternative than cigarettes and much much cheaper in the long run.

Since you may have to conceal it, a 510 device/battery or an Ego-C or similar will probably be your best bet since they are smaller and will also give you a plethora of attaching devices (tanks, cartomizer's, clearomizer's etc..) that you can attach to these batteries.

They are also probably one of the cheapest ways to go as well so I don't think you can go wrong looking at these devices.

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for here, but if you want some recommendations for supplier's just send me a private message and I'll tell you a few of my favorites.

Take care and good luck with your vaping, and I hope you are able to quit analogs (cigarettes) the way I did using these awesome vaping devices!

TechDvice

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I believe its the nicotine juice that's illegal there. I know we have quite a few from Singapore here on the forums. You have to ship the juice in, and if it gets conviscated at the border, you're out of luck. Hopefully Dragonfly will see your post and respond here. She can give you some sage advice on vaping in Singapore.

Atavus

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Somewhere in SG ^_^
I believe its the nicotine juice that's illegal there. I know we have quite a few from Singapore here on the forums. You have to ship the juice in, and if it gets conviscated at the border, you're out of luck. Hopefully Dragonfly will see your post and respond here. She can give you some sage advice on vaping in Singapore.

No the device is also illegal over here. I read some where is SGVapers that the fine is SGD $2K if caught. The sale & import is illegal and if caught you can be fined to a maximum of SGD $5K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread