Hello. New member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugencris

Oct 28, 2013
Washington
Hi guys and gals just joined the forum and can't wait to learn from everyone here.

I am currently looking to order a new set up and move away from my old generic started kit i got from my local store a few months ago. I am looking into getting either a iTaste SVD or a Vamo V2/V3 and pair with a Kanger PT 2 Mini. What do you guys think of this set up? Do you recommend a similar but different mod/setup?

Thank you and vape on!

SorryNameTaken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Somerset, PA
I personally use an itaste vv v3 in combination with either a smoktek ARO, evod, or mini Davide. For me I wanted something small that I could just throw on a charger. My mods with batteries just sit on the side, but I know most people love them and maybe I will too one day. I'm sure you will love your next upgrade, most people do! Anyway, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find lots of information to help you make a decision.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I started with a very simple setup as well...I've found my itaste mvp v2 is a perfect start out mod. Simple to use and gives you a lot of the experience you'll need going forward! Plus the size is small enough for your pocket easy!

I second this..... Awesome, awesome mod at a very good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread