Hello, new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

glittle75

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
York, PA
Hello,
I have been lurking for around 2 months now, vaping for about 6 weeks. Got turned on to this world by a friend with a B&M vape store local to me.

I started with a 1000maH Ego-C Twist and an EVOD. Evod leaked like a siv, and it leaked about 10ml of juice in the 4 days I had it. Took it back. Got a T2, leaking, gurgling, etc.. Took it back. Got a T3, it worked fine, until about the second week, then the coils all of a sudden started getting REALLY hot, like couldn't hold the thing anymore hot. And this was at every fire. After a bad experience with the B&M shops quality I went online.
Now I have a ViVi Nova V1. No leaks, tighter draw than I prefer, but working great so far. Ive had it for about a month.

Im having small problems with the ViVi and the T3 I have.

The Vivi works great, with a 1.8O coil. If I stick any of the other 2 (2.4O & 2.8O) coils in, i get no flavor with any voltage from 3.2-4.0 on my twist, if i go over 4.0 I get burnt taste. Using the 1.8O head, i get great flavor, TH, and cloud at right around 4.0V.

Is there a reason for this? O yea, doesnt matter if the battery is fully charged or not, same results. My juice is 50/50 16mg Menthol.

Now, onto the T3, worked ok, then the coils got hot at every fire, regardless of juice level or voltage on the twist. Got some new heads, I only have a twist, so unsure of Ohms on them.

These heads will dry burn, and look evenly red when doing it, but as soon as I put them in the clearo, and let them wick for a couple minutes, they glow red inside enough that I can see red when looking through the tank, and the only fire for about 1 second, then the C-Twist blinks 3 times and shuts off. Horrible burnt plastic/rubber taste.

Im not sure if they are rebuilt or factory built, but something is wrong and I have an un-usable (to me) T3 right now. Both heads do the same thing.

I want to get into rebuilding myself, but im still not done researching to make sure I can do it right. And I want to get a provari/lavatube/or the like to be able to have more control.

Any advice for me? Im willing to spend the money to have a good vape, but am unsure of the direction to go. Flavor and TH are the 2 most important things to me.

Looking forward to being an active member, Thanks in advance for any help!

glittle75

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
York, PA
Forgot to mention, I have 2 protanks in the mail right now, hoping for the best out of them. I will be using them on my twist as well. Any tips with the twist?
I have read alot here, but seems not alot of people are using a twist with the higher-end clearo/glasso's

Also, what would be considered a good APV? Not a full-on model, but not base either. Looking right around $100-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread