hello new vaper here

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
Hi this past week i bought a bisani 1100 i think that is how it is spelled, and some clearomizers 2.8 ohm from vulcan vape.
Glad to say i havent had a analog since i picked up my setup. I started vaping with some dragons blood, and a few days later got some torque56. The vape store behind where i work was out of BOBA'S, but got some in monday and im hooked.

I can see i am going to spend alot of money on my new hobbie. I work with a guy that does diy juice and has alot of mods. Glad i have someone i personally know to help me out with this. He directed me to these forums while im a bit overwhelmed it is nice to have a site like this to help me enjoy vaping

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
So far i havent bugged him, he has taken to educating me about the higher end stuff, showing me how different voltages etc change the flavor. Im happy with what setup i have now, but i see me really getting into it and droping a few hundred on a nice setup.

I give it 3-4 weeks

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
glad to say i haven't had a analog in two weeks and feel great. I can see me spending a lot of money on vaping gear. I am really wanting a vv mod and a few rebuildable tanks just got to do some research. Vulcanvape behind where i work just got some bolt mods in but i have been eyeing a provari. The guy i work with just got a ihybrid spider. it is nice but i don't care for the draw on it no resitance to it, plus i am not looking to spend 255 bucks on a pv. Can anyone recommend a relatively cheap rebuildable tank with some resistance on the draw. i have easy access to steal wicks and coil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread