New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougar

May 31, 2019
Im new here, and to vaping. I just started this year (with a cheap kit) to see if it would cut down on my smoking, it helped alot. Now is time for an upgrade, I've been looking at a bunch of mods. Checking here helped narrow it down. Now I think I want to go with a geekvape aegis legend. Im not planning on dropping it, or getting it wet. I like the durability of it. I also think I may be able to switch over to vaping once I get a good setup.

Im happy to join yall and learn more

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Can't go wrong with an Aegis Legend. I'm a major proponent of mods made from durable materials. I put a Zeus X RTA on mine. I find that top airflow is the only way to go, as all of the bottom airflow tanks I've ever owned have invariably leaked to some extent. They all claim they won't, but physics disagrees. Rebuildable because I don't like throwing away disposable coil heads every week or two. My complete setup is on my profile info page.

Reactions: stols001

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
the aegis legend is a good mod for beginners and intermediates....it's not too complicated, yet offers enough menu options to adjust how you would like and the tank that comes with the kit is decent (for a tank)

you can't really go wrong with it, just look for sales :)

Reactions: stols001

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

You're absolutely right....if you get the right set up then it makes stopping the death sticks almost easy although everyone is different and some find it harder than others. Lots of friendly advice here when you need it...we're all ex smokers so we've been through the same stuff :)

Your mod choice is great but it will be your tank choice that will effect how satisfying a vape you get.....

Cougar

May 31, 2019
Im going to get the kit with the tank. Eventually go with a rebuildable. I found a Jade aegis kit, but don't know if that is made with the magnesium, pretty cheap but still hard to find. I've been looking for the limited edition but it sold out almost everywhere I looked. Or really expensive.

My juice should be easy to make, I liked the LNW ice. 80vg/20pg 24mg nicotine. But I'll cut down on the nicotine alot switching over.

I still have alot to learn and research before I go with rebuildable. I found alot more information on ECF than I found on the internet searching for hours. Happy I came across this sight looking for info on the aegis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread