Hello new vaper's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmbvegabmb

Sep 26, 2011
Mississauga ont
How is it going? Well Iv been vapeing since July of 2010 and in just two weeks I had a 35 King size analog's aday gone! It's such a great felling! I started useing a Joye EGO kit and it worked great lots of vape plus lots of different parts to use with them for a hotter vape LR addies for more Vape! Now Iv moved up to a P8 18650 Precise and I just bought a Darwin with is a great Vaper device! I'm not sorry Iv bought these at all! Apple has an app for the IPhone called Quitter and it shows me that since Aug 29 2010 at $8.00 a pack witch they are over $10 in Canada but the app says Iv saved over $3,000! And I feel so much better not smoking any more! Took me a long time to join this form but if I can help any one with any thing about ecigs I will do the best I can, and would be more than happy to! Iv got happy jack from Happyvaper for all he has done for me! So stop by and ask any thing I'll do my best to help any new vapers! :?:

Bmbvegabmb

Sep 26, 2011
Mississauga ont
Well thanks so much! I also have found that most vapers are really nice ppl also and so help full! So I try to help out also! Iv been Lucky with getting my Precise and my Darwin so it has been a good run! Plus in Toronto there is a monthly vapers meet in richmond hill that I go to and you learn alot going to meet ups like those!

reprisal

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
South Carolina
Wow that's a lot of savings, congrats. Unfortunately I've spent more on vaping than I would have smoking, but that's my own choice because trying all the new gear is fun. I don't regret the extra cost because of the fun/hobby factor. Plus if I know that if I wanted or had to spend less, I could get vaping down to ~$10 a week.

arbogast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Norway
How is it going?
Very well, thank you. Better than ever, actually.
Well Iv been vapeing since July of 2010 and in just two weeks I had a 35 King size analog's aday gone!
Similar experience here. I've been at it for 3 days. Used to 30-35 analogs & Already I'm at 3-5 analogs (think I'll manage 3 today)
It's such a great felling!
I agree wholeheartedly.

There's a lot to learn though - especially for those not used to social aspects of the internet - like this forum. Lots of stuff's codespeak & I at times it feels a bit overwhelming. On top of that the no of devices, atomizers, is bewildering - maybe mostly for people with english as a sec/third language.

Allow me, respectfully to use a cpl of words from your post to demonstrate. I do not mean this in a derogatory manner. Also, I think the whole e-cig experience so far is a lot of fun and gradually I'll become familiar with the lingo. Just need to vent a bit I guess.

I started useing a Joye EGO kit
Okay. That's gotta be one of those e-cigs. No prob instantly googlable like it is. Google is ma Friend! Hmmm, ok ... Ego ... Yes! Found it!
Wait, lemme see. Ego-T?, type A? Type B?
etc

.... and it worked great lots of Vape
Ok, spending some time... reading some other posts. Get it. It's slang for 'ladies' HELL YEAH! I Can DO this!

hotter Vape LR
or not

... a P8 18650 Precise
... bought a Darwin
Argh! More tedious finecombing through fora & product pages. It's a jungle out there. What was that sound? Ah, the mail:

'dear mr Arbogast.

We are overjoyed to inform you that your recent increase in search activity leaves us no other
choice but to withdraw 20 USD from your Paypal account.

You have no say in this matter, you pathetic, miserable nicotine addict.

scly
Google'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread