Hello please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Len

Jul 13, 2019
Hey guys,
Len here. I’ve been vaping for a few years and I have came across so many problems vaping but I enjoy it much more than I did smoking. So here’s my problem: I have a Freemax MeshPro with single and double coils with a Armour Pro mod and it’s always leaking and muted flavor because I’m well below the recommended wattage range. I am a DTL vaper and I vape at low watts. When I say low, I mean 20-40. I also make my own juice because it’s cheaper and it’s tasty at 30/70 with 3 nicotine and then eventually 0 nicotine. With that being said, I’m looking for a tank and mod ( single battery) that doesn’t leak to heck, like my Freemax does, produces some clouds, vape at low watts, and produces great flavor ( otherwise why would I vape).. can anyone help me? I know this is a weird task but I’ve been scowering over the Internet for weeks trying to find something with little to no problems along with several vapor stores ( they usually laugh at me). Every time I find a recommended tank from forums; the watts are too high, leaks, or has muted flavor according to reviews.
Can anyone with a wide knowledge of tanks help me?
I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks guys!
Len

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Is your juice 70pg/30vg or the other way around? Normally we say the pg first, but it’s always helpful to designate. If it’s higher pg, any tank is likely to leak.

That said I have a mesh pro and have no leaking from it. If it’s not the juice being too thin, it could be the coil is not screwed in tightly, bad o rings, or letting it get too warm. (As in, sitting in a hot car or out in the sun)

Sorry can’t recommend any tanks as I only use a few, and the mesh pro is one I’d recommend.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
It's user error.If you vape at 20W with the single mesh and at 40W with the double mesh coils,while these coils are rated to 40-70W and 60-90W respectively,juice rather boils than been vaporized.Meanwhile your inhales keep pulling juice into the coil head,and the result is a flooded coil.Use the proper wattage and you"ll be fine.
You didn't clarify PG/VG ratio by saying you use 70/30 juice.Sub-ohm tanks work better with high VG ratios.(they flood if you use too much PG.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Honestly it's just easier to post vg or pg only. Most vaper's post the higher number first naturally. It's become common so just makes sense to post only vg or only pg. If the practice of only posting one or the other would catch on it would eliminate the confusion entirely.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

I don't think that you necessarily need a new tank if you can buy different coils for it. For the way you vape you need a 0.5 ohm coil plus....so 0.6 etc. I vape in more a less the same range 20-35 watts and all is fine. My advice is look for a tank which either has these type of coils or maybe move to building your own and go the way of RDA's and RTA's :)

Good luck.

Lady Len

Jul 13, 2019

Lady Len

Jul 13, 2019
I have the freemax mesh pro and it never leaks. Make sure that the o'ring on the coil is in the proper slot.
It's because I vape really low and sometimes chain vape. Even when I don't chain vape, if I even move the tank a 1/4 degree it leaks out the bottom. I do realize this is operator error, I just don't want the hassle anymore. Thank you.

Lady Len

Jul 13, 2019
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

I don't think that you necessarily need a new tank if you can buy different coils for it. For the way you vape you need a 0.5 ohm coil plus....so 0.6 etc. I vape in more a less the same range 20-35 watts and all is fine. My advice is look for a tank which either has these type of coils or maybe move to building your own and go the way of RDA's and RTA's :)

Good luck.
Hi,
This is the best advice so far. Thank you. I do need a new tank because I have the lowest coils to get for it and the leaks are real! Do you happen to have any tanks that you liked at that range? I keep finding that the suggested ones are 5+ years old and sold out like the Innokin Isub. I just keep finding problems with reviews for the suggested tanks of leaking and I'd really like to just put it in my pocket without worrying about it and I definitely don't want to sacrifice flavor. Know what I mean?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi,
This is the best advice so far. Thank you. I do need a new tank because I have the lowest coils to get for it and the leaks are real! Do you happen to have any tanks that you liked at that range? I keep finding that the suggested ones are 5+ years old and sold out like the Innokin Isub. I just keep finding problems with reviews for the suggested tanks of leaking and I'd really like to just put it in my pocket without worrying about it and I definitely don't want to sacrifice flavor. Know what I mean?
iSub B Sub-ohm Tank by Innokin

Lady Len

Jul 13, 2019
Freemax fireluke 2 has a 0.5Ω mesh coil rated for 30w, the isub b has a good plexus (mesh) that you can use 20-30w. There are good mesh options you can run at lower watts, just have to dig a little to find them.
Oh okay. Have you heard any problems with leaking though with these two products? I need a leak free one because I am constantly on the go and need to put it in my pocket instead of holding it upright everywhere. Know what I mean?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Do the Baby Beast Coils have low wattage 25-35 and is the flavor good?
The Q2 .6ohm coil is rated for 30 to 40 watts. The flavor - subjective - is good. Consider this: if the flavor was not acceptable would nearly every tank manufacturer on the planet make a tank that will use these coils?

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi,
Hi...there are hundreds to choose from.....here's one that looks perfect. Vaporesso has a great reputation and I know from experience that their coils last a long time with low sweetener juices...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...ntic-vaporesso-veco-one-plus-tank-clearomizer

There are lots more on FT too so have a look....most state their coil ohms in the blurb....good luck!!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Oh okay. Have you heard any problems with leaking though with these two products? I need a leak free one because I am constantly on the go and need to put it in my pocket instead of holding it upright everywhere. Know what I mean?
Zero issues with the isub b, still waiting on the fireluke 2 to be delivered. Not at all worried about it leaking, I have had several freemax tanks and never a problem with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread