Hello, question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcaprym

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA. US
Hey i am new to the whole vaping world, i have ordered multiple times from V4L, i recently orderes a five pack of premium banana carts, and french vanilla icecream carts, has anyone tried these and liked them, i think i have a bad batch, Any suggestion for a vanilla/cottoncandy genuine flavor kr808 carts or flavors. Thanks i am new here and cant post in the swap forum to see if anyone will trade me these carts,lol.
Thanks Guys:)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
WOW Vanilla is a sweet marshmallowy vanilla. I like it and it's the only vanilla of theirs I like.

And you can buy Cotton Candy eliquid many many places. I just bought some from Madvapes to try because it had lots of good reviews. Pretty tough to screw up cotton candy since it is a flavor provided by many pro flavoring companies and one of the main ways of sweetening some type of ejuice. So try WOW Vanilla and top them off with the cotton candy juice?

You need to do swaps and sales in the Classified section. 5 non-spam posts/replies in New Members and wait an hour then you can post elsewhere and receive PMs.

Madcaprym

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA. US
thanks ppl! I appreciate the info! I think I might have just not liked the french vanilla icecream flavor. I am def going to try the cotton candy liquid, and I have always ordered the premium vanilla juice but never the wow vanilla,
Dormouse, you use the WOW vanilla juice or the prefilled cartos? I have used the wow vanilla cartos and prefered the cool cart flavor. I am asking because I have found the e liquid sometimes is little different than the prefilled cartos. If so i think ill order some wow vanilla juice next time instead of the usual premium nobacco vanilla. By the way i wasnt trying to swap a bad product, i just personally didnt dig the flavor. lol Thank You

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I use both. I have bought WOW Vanilla prefills (in which case I had been topping them off with other vanillas I have like Backwoods Brew Vanilla Bean). But recently I also bought a 30ml bottle of WOW vanilla. I also buy blank V4: cartos (both kinds)

Just top pff your French Vanilla cartos with some compatible flavor you like, for example another vanilla or some berry flavor juice.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Personally, although I'm a huge V4L fan and have been buying batts and cartos from them for almost 2 years, I don't like any of the pre-filled cartos. The juice is much better, to my taste. I love their wow peppermint and wownana juice but aside from these, I buy most of my juice from other vendors and fill my V4L blanks with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread