Hello so I am new and confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasC

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2014
England
Hello all.

I am still on the fags, but using the e-cigs too. Hopefully some day I will just use the e-cig.

So I started off with an ego battery and this clearomizer. Not sure which one as I just bought it from the market.

Did lots of research and decided to get an Evod MT3

I went for this as they seem to be very popular. What is the difference though between this and an Evod 2? Am I right in believing the MT3 is single coil and the new Evod 2 is dual coil?

I have only had my MT3 an hour and I'm not getting much flavour using caramel mocha liquid.

p.s I think I may have over filled it a little. There looks like air bubbles in the sucky thing.

Thanks.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Welcome to the forum, I'm not exactly familiar with your unit but it sounds like you may have gotten liquid into the air valve. You want to avoid getting liquid into that center valve. You would fill around the valve making sure liquid dosh get inside. Hope this helps. As i.said I'm not familiar with your device but it sounds by your description like this is happening.

ThomasC

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2014
England
Welcome to the forum, I'm not exactly familiar with your unit but it sounds like you may have gotten liquid into the air valve. You want to avoid getting liquid into that center valve. You would fill around the valve making sure liquid dosh get inside. Hope this helps. As i.said I'm not familiar with your device but it sounds by your description like this is happening.

Okay thanks.

What is the difference between an MT3 and EVOD. I bought mine off ebay and it just said EVOD MT3.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
YouTube will become your friend as you can search for items you already have or are considering to buy. There should be a review or a demo for nearly every vaping device on there. Just go to YouTube's search function and type in the word.

So yeah, be mindfull not to overfill your juice attachments. That could be one reason you have "bubbles" in your mouthpiece. When filling do not get any liquid in the center air tube, filling to just below it.

When you take your draw while vaping, use a slow gentle draw into your mouth. Hold it for a second in your mouth. Then inhale into your lungs. This accomplishes two thing: It cools the vapor while it sits in your mouth. Most of the nicotine in vapor is absorbed in the mouth and throat (not in your lungs). Then you can inhale into your lungs as usual.

Now, drawing too forcefully can cause "flooding" of your clearomizer. These devices use very tiny wicks and coils. When you draw too forcefully you pull more liquid to the coil than it can vaporize. This causes liquid to build up in the air chamber resulting in gurgling, juice in the mouth, or on the battery.

When this happens, take the tank off the battery, and blow into the tank into a paper towel. You may even have to remove the base and dry off the coil assembly with a paper towel. The key is to prevent it from happening in the first place by using the proper inhale technique.

The coil heads in the tanks will need to be replaced when you notice your flavors tasting burnt.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
The evod2 is a dual coil. The MT3 and T3s are both single coil. Single coil will save you money in the end because they don't suck up juice like a dual coil does. The MT3 looks very similar to the evods, but it carries more liquid. Nice starter tank, pretty much no muss or fuss.

Welcome

aliciaCRUNK

Moved On
Sep 24, 2014
hollywood,fl
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

CptJYossarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you really want to quit smoking, you're gonna need a good vaping experience. For me, I tried using the eGos and cartomizers and other "beginner" set ups for a looong time while still smoking. Didn't work. Getting a ProTank (at the time there were no aerotanks) helped a lot. It cut down my cigarette use by at least two thirds because vaping was becoming a better experience.

I eventually got a nautilus and quit smoking all together. I know these devices are expensive, but they really do provide a better experience. A better experience leads to less desire for cigarettes. I suggest looking at some of the better tanks.

MDK2010

Sep 26, 2014
Alexandria
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count - please read the Rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread