Hello There and few Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansslipon

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
Hello there vaping community!

I am an old member of this forums... Well at least i were :D quit vaping years ago and got hooked onto SNUS until I start having some of a problems with my gums. So I took my dust covered eGo and went into the vaping once again. But damn! This device is an oldie. 600mah battery, 510 LR atty and a driptip!

Soo...Im looking for a new vaping "monster"machine! I aim at Kanger ProtankII and I want you guys to help me out finding a MOD what will suit me. I am a chain vaper. I love huge clouds of vape. But all mods i found are damn HUGE! I dont mind if its fat and heavy but i don't want it to be taller than 10cm (battery MOD it self) and I kinda dislike box mods. Any suggestions will be great and helpful and i will take a look on any of it. BTW Im from Europe.
And sorry for my English if it was bit hard to read as its not a language I use to speak and type everyday)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What is your price range?

Variable voltage or a mechanical mod?

How about a bottom feeding mod like a Reo?

My first suggestion would have been an Innokin iTaste MVP for $50. Built-in rechargeable battery lasts 2 - 3 days on a charge, can be used as a pass thru while it charges. (You won't need to buy multiple replaceable batteries and a charger like other mods) Takes both ego and 510 threaded attachments. Variable voltage. Durably built and small enough to fit in a pocket. Innokin MVP 2 iTaste Kit - AltSmoke

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg MVP_in_hand.jpg

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
One of the better smaller APV's (mods) now on the market is the variable watt (VW) iTaste V3. It is probably a little smaller than your old eGo. It has an 800mAh battery. Another somewhat bigger option that is quite popular is the VW Vamo which should provide about 10 hours on a charge. It can be made smaller by using just one 18350 battery, which is a nice feature. Both of these are significantly better than what you have:

Innokin iTaste VV ( V3.0) Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage Express Kit

http://www.fairy-gift.com/vamo-v5-p-62.html

Good Luck

Last edited:

vansslipon

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
Thank you guys for your suggestions! An yeah I do dislike all the box MODs... Looking for a "tube" alike ones.
MODs I put my eye on are iTaste v3 and some Sigelei ones ( thanks for that one ... Gonna browse them when i have the time, working atm)
And yeah Im looking for a vv/vw MOD as i like my vape warm and phat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread