Hello to all the Dallas Vaporers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbrint

May 26, 2012
Addison, TX
Just wanted to shout out to all my Dallas Vapor peeps. I'm new to the ECF and just wanted to say hi. It's nice to see so many local shops in the DFW area. Most seem to sell hardware in the 510 threaded style. I'm guessing that they are more popular with the vaping community. I just wish more local shops sold 808 threaded stuff. Oh well, I really love the products and service I have been getting from Vapor4Life. We used to order from V2cigs but their limited selection of e-juice and terrible shipping and slow speed of order fulfillment has forced us to switch.

My wife and I are not so new to vaping. My wife has been off analogs for 11 months and I for 4 months. We just moved from using prefilled carts to using tanks and e-juice. The tanks rock and I love them so much better than using the carts. No I still do get some blank carts and will refill them myself as I like to use those while stealth vaping in my cubicle at work. It's just too noticeable using a tank at work. I prefer to keep a low profile while at work.

We are so happy we made the switch from cancer sticks to vaping. It has saved our lives. Plus, it has saved us so much money. Moving from prefilled carts to using tanks and e-juice has saved us even more. I have started be pretty active on the V4L forums and I sure that I'll be active on here to. These forums are a great way to help support each other stay of analogs and share our experiences with the various vaping supplies and companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread