Not open for further replies.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
i would look at it like this....
connection type (510 is the most common)
Battery LIFE (how long do you want your battery to last vs cost)
what to put the battery in...(again cost vs quality vs battery)
that is the steps i went through when i selected my first mod i went through and looked at all of them and settled on the 18650 because i drive a truck and really cant be messing with changing batteries while driving. this brought me to the Silver Bullet it last all day and i dont have to mess with it and for the cost of a couple cartons of smokes i figured i wasnt looking back and was going to be spending the money anyway......lol
so first i wanted a 510 connector....
second i wanted the 18650 battery
third was what did i want on top

i settled for a dual coil tank with a 510 connection that holds about 5 mil....
i wound up with the silver bullet and the map tank and haven't looked back, of course you can go with the EGO's they just wasnt for me....maybe you can use these steps to help you decide what fits your needs best...

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Which tank are you using Longhaul? I am looking for a rebuildable in order to be able to change juices when I want and to save cash. I know attys allow flavor testing much more easily and cheaper than clearos/cartos but I am not sure I can be bothered to drip constantly. I have a few empty cartos from my V2cig that I am planning to use for flavor testing. Might as well get some use from them.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
i have the vivi nova on my provari and i like it. i do think i will like it better after i rebuild it once or twice. and OP dont forget if it has been made then everyone has done a review of it on youtube....so anything your looking up you can go to youtube and see a better view of it as somebody is prob. using it

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
I almost went with the Vivi but then I saw the E1 Reload and thought I would give that a shot. Hopefully it works out well for me. If not, I will probably go for the Vivi Mini. I thought about the Phoenix as well but something about the E1 drew me in.

There hasn't been much reviews on E1 Reload, so you might want to wait to see how difficult will it be to replace the wick. From the looks of it, it looks almost identical to Vivi Nova but at a lesser ejuice capacity (2ml compared to 3.5ml or 2.5ml for mini). If you're unfamiliar with rebuilds, you might want to take a look at this video to get an idea of the process.

Last edited:

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
get a tool called a 3rd hand to hold the wick while you wrap it and it is a lot easier....

Something like this? It's only $6 shipped with Amazon Prime, will definitely looking into more so I don't have to seek out wifey's assistance with these kinds of tasks. Thank you for the suggestion~ :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread