Hello to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, and to vaping. I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for posting so much useful information. I'm not off cigarettes yet, but I'm looking for a set up that will help me quit. So far I've just tried the mini PVs and disposable e-cigs, and although they've helped me cut down a lot, I haven't completely quit yet.

Thanks again for all the information!

MattyT

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
Hi and Welcome!!!

Dont be hard on yourself if you haven't completely quit analogs yet, you will end up quitting without even trying. When I first started vaping, I would smoke and vape, If I had just had a cigarette and wanted another I would just vape instead. As time went on I found myself reaching for my e-cig instead of a real cigarette, mainly because I started to not like the taste anymore at all. So keep doin what your doin and before you know it you wont be smoking anymore, I guarantee it :D

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hello and welcome! It gets easier once you find the correct setup. Just keep reading about Pv's you may like. And remember that every time your vaping is one less cigarette that your not smoking!

Agreed! Once you find something that works for you and that you are happy with, analogs will be a thing of the past. Don't give up and remember that everybody "quits" differently. Take your time and do what works for YOU! Congratulations btw on your progression thus far and welcome to the ECF!

ego-fan

Moved On
Apr 7, 2012
HI and welcome:)
you are on your way to a smoke-free life:toast:
If I may offer a piece of advice....get a setup that gives really good vapor....get a satisfying nic-level juice you like....and soon cigarettes will be a thing of the past......However ....dont run out of juice and allways have a fully charged battery at hand...

Best of luck to ya .....Vape on:vapor:

ArXoS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Athens
www.greekmasa.gr
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count

Gabriel74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran