Status
Not open for further replies.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I just wanted to say a quick and formal hello!

I got my first REO back in September and there's been no looking back. The second came around Thanksgiving. I have been lurking around these parts soaking up info for close to a year and want to thank everyone for making it so darn easy to transition over to bf bliss!

Here's a photo of the small but eager to grow family! And yes, the one on the right IS purple with an orange door! It's a college football thing, lol.
4b31c2866652d93fc6e760e0ca3169db.jpg

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Welcome to the mad house of happy vapers. Congrats on a growing family.
Thanks man! I'm only having a few issues thus far...

1. Convincing my finance minister (wife) I REALLY need more REOs

2. Settling on new bf RDAs, as I keep finding more I wanna try out

3. Staying outta the classies and off the reomods website (see item #1)

Absolutely love the mods though, and not sure how I ever got along without them. tanks just don't do it for me and interstate driving/dripping isn't cool at all.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Thanks man! I'm only having a few issues thus far...

1. Convincing my finance minister (wife) I REALLY need more REOs

2. Settling on new bf RDAs, as I keep finding more I wanna try out

3. Staying outta the classies and off the reomods website (see item #1)

Absolutely love the mods though, and not sure how I ever got along without them. tanks just don't do it for me and interstate driving/dripping isn't cool at all.

Congrats you've got a good looking collection started. I was a dripper for years and was very glad when I finally joined R.A.D.D. Reonauts Against Dripping and Driving.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I know the feeling I have 18 BF atties and only 2 Reos.:facepalm:
Yep, I have 11 atties so far I think but only these two REOs. [emoji20]

Thinking maybe a black wrinkle with brass door for the next one...with the new awesome looking 510 when they're ready. And some kind of killer Resinville mod.
[emoji7]

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Welcome (officially) to the 'Ville, havok. :toast:

Nice reo family ya got there (looks like a mephisto and a rogue for toppers?). You already know we're big on sharing, so feel free to pop in anytime to share your atty experience and knowledge.
Definitely will do! I don't get too fancy with the coil building these days...just well tensioned micros. Can crank them out pretty fast and be on my merry way.
[emoji1]

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Definitely will do! I don't get too fancy with the coil building these days...just well tensioned micros. Can crank them out pretty fast and be on my merry way.
[emoji1]

Yep, tensioned mc's are a staple of modern vaping. You, however, are clearly on the CH atty train and bringing what's happening at the bleeding edge of bf atties in here would be very cool. How are you liking that rogue, for instance?

BENTHOS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
REOville
Thinking maybe a black wrinkle with brass door for the next one...with the new awesome looking 510 when they're ready. And some kind of killer Resinville mod.
[emoji7]

I really like the feel of the black wrinkle, and the black with a brass door is such a good look. I'm waiting on the new 510 for my next Reo purchase as well. Hopefully soon. Rob take my money.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
How are you liking that rogue, for instance?

OMG, I love the Rogue RDA! Haven't removed it from the purple REO since the day it arrived. Was skeptical of the airflow coming from up top but it really works well in the small chamber, and is pretty well leak proof. Gives pretty good flavor and vapor production.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
OMG, I love the Rogue RDA! Haven't removed it from the purple REO since the day it arrived. Was skeptical of the airflow coming from up top but it really works well in the small chamber, and is pretty well leak proof. Gives pretty good flavor and vapor production.

Cool. Maybe consider starting a thread in here like the Nuppin', Odin, and Chalice III ones. Folks in here just love to chat about such things.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread