Hello world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakiit

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys!

I've been vaping for a few years now and I love it, especially since certain nicotine and CBD options help a lot with my anxiety and ADHD symptoms. Lately I've wanted to learn more about the options out there (ejuice, devices etc.) and hear opinions of others who know their stuff. This seemed like a great place to start!

Looking forward to chatting more with everyone!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Cassandra Jordan

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys!

I've been vaping for a few years now and I love it, especially since certain nicotine and CBD options help a lot with my anxiety and ADHD symptoms. Lately I've wanted to learn more about the options out there (ejuice, devices etc.) and hear opinions of others who know their stuff. This seemed like a great place to start!

Looking forward to chatting more with everyone!
Hello I am kind of new to vaping, I started out with a simple rechargeable beginner stick vape about a year ago but I didn't really like the flavor I was getting from it so I stopped for a bit. I ended up with a Tesla innovator kit and it changed my life! I am now using the vaporesso target mini 2 kit which I absolutely love but i want to learn how to use the different settings in order to get the most out of my product without burning up coils

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hello I am kind of new to vaping, I started out with a simple rechargeable beginner stick vape about a year ago but I didn't really like the flavor I was getting from it so I stopped for a bit. I ended up with a Tesla innovator kit and it changed my life! I am now using the vaporesso target mini 2 kit which I absolutely love but i want to learn how to use the different settings in order to get the most out of my product without burning up coils
    Welcome to here and glad you're finding something that works for you. Not sure if the coils for the VM tank that comes with that kit will need you to go into the settings much. Most of that is for temp control coils.

Reactions: kayakiit
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread