Hello. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn

Mar 21, 2011
SoCal
I am relatively new to the vaping experience, and read the forums here often. I started out a few months ago with the standard DSE801. However, as a 1½ pack-a-day smoker, I decided that the 801 really didn’t leave me fully satiated or deliver exceptional throat hit. I really liked the style of the 801 though, and discovered the DSE801 High Power kit at Lite Cig USA about a month ago. After much research and discussion with another vendor, it became apparent that Lite Cig may be the only vendor who sells these kits. Some may say, “Hey, wait! There are a lot of vendors who sell 801 HV atomizers!” They are not the same, unfortunately. The threading is different, and they do not fit the 801 HP batteries. At the time I discovered the 801 HP kit, Lite Cig was out of spare batteries, so I decided to purchase 2 kits. At the rate I go through batteries, I figured I can always use a spare charger anyway. The 801 HP model delivers *exceptional* throat hit and consistency with the 801 6V battery. Unfortunately, Lite Cig runs out of stock on their HP supplies quickly, and due to that, I have decided to switch to the Prodigy using BE112 atomizers. My preference for BE112s over 801s is purely aesthetic.

Since I have decided to switch to the Prodigy, I have some supplies I will no longer have use for. For those curious as to whether or not I have standard 801 supplies to part with, all I have left is 1 charger, a few 801 HV atomizers with standard threading (which don’t fit the 801 HP batteries), and 2 standard batteries, so whatever they’re worth doesn’t really justify the hassle of shipping. I plan to keep the 801 HV atomizers as backup for the Prodigy anyway. For the HP version, I have 7 batteries marked SLB HP, and 2 HP battery chargers (all of which are just over a month old). I imagine since Lite Cig is perhaps the only vendor who sells the 801 HP kits, there are relatively few users out there. If there is anyone here who currently uses or is interested in giving the HP version a shot, I am willing to part with my supplies for $50, which will include shipping.

For those interested in further investigating the 801 HP kit, more info can be found here: DSE 801 Electronic Cigarette | DSE 801 Atomizers & DSE electronic Cigarette | DSE801 at LiteCigUSA .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread