Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the forum just to let you know I have Hot Vapes Torpedo Kit. I was using the juices where i bought the kit at, I got mango, which i love mangos and loco tobacco, i liked the taste of it. I was on the hot vapes webpage and someone posted something about FLüX™ Nectar - CHOCO Peanut Butta Cup!, so i went to a webpage and ordered FLüX™ Nectar - CHOCO Peanut Butta Cup!, FLüX™ Nectar - BLUEBERRY FLUFF e-juice, FLüX™ Nectar - BlueBerry e-juice, [FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]FLüX™ Nectar - STRAWBERRY... I have tasted them all but the blueberry fluff since i only have a certain amount of torpedo's... I was just posting in here so I can get my 5 post so I can post on the juices cause I have some questions about juices.
[/FONT]

ok so the hot vapes torpedo's are good gear?? I just was on a road trip that went bad because we could smoking in the car and a friend had a cheap e-cig and so i went to a few smoke shops locally and picked these but now im seeing all these other ones.. I mean it was a 60 buck choice on these but are they ok decent??? Also I keep reading about drip tips, I see other ones, but I would like to get one of these, i think these are called CE5 or C5 i dunno.. The reason i dunno is because it says that the ce5 hold 2ml and mine only holds 1.6ml.. here is a link to a pic of the setup, it says its to large to post.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/892961_4670137759203_845403659_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread