Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Hi everyone my name is Mario and I have been a 2 packs a day cigarette smoker for the past 35 years. On May 23, 2013 I was introduce to vaping and bought my first eGo-V v2, Kanger pro tank and juice. I found this site and I have been lurking and reading since then. I have to say, you guys with all the posts I have read have giving me the support to stay cigarette free since then (1 month !!!), THANK YOU!!!. Needless to say, I will be here for a long time to come. On May 30,2013, I bought the itazte MVP just to have a spare and besides it charges my ipod and eGo. Now I'm looking in to the Provari which must likely I will order tomorrow.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Welcome, I too smoked for 35 years and if it wasn't to this site I would not have made it.

This site is like therapy online, LOL. To my surprise. I don't feel the need for a cig since I started vaping. I started with 18 of nicotine and in one month I'm down to 8, never though I would be at this level in such a short period of time. Also, got my wife in to it and she is down to a cig a day from a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread