Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

havanowoncheese

Oct 25, 2013
Walbridge
Hello i am new to the forum and to vaping. Been off of real cigarettes for about a month now and i am not looking back at all. I had made a couple of failed attempts but went to Revolver here in the toledo area. Thanks to a helpful staff i got up and vaping quick and quickly upgraded from the g2 model. Currently using the Talon with the joyetech eGo-cc clearomizer tank and am loving the set up.

In the future i am looking forward to expanding my knowledge on vaping and my arsenal in terms of devices and this forum looks like a great place to get info.

EsOne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Millbury OH
Hello i am new to the forum and to vaping. Been off of real cigarettes for about a month now and i am not looking back at all. I had made a couple of failed attempts but went to Revolver here in the toledo area. Thanks to a helpful staff i got up and vaping quick and quickly upgraded from the g2 model. Currently using the Talon with the joyetech eGo-cc clearomizer tank and am loving the set up.

In the future i am looking forward to expanding my knowledge on vaping and my arsenal in terms of devices and this forum looks like a great place to get info.
I'm not too far from Walbridge. LOL. Millbury here.
I'm assuming by "Talon" you purchased from Revolver, yes?
If you ever need some local help or advice, let me know ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread