Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hi and Welcome- Congrats on quitting cigarettes and glad that you found vaping and it is working for you!
I have the asMODus Silvanusa and I am waiting for my Minikin V1.5 to arrive!
I also really like the OBS Engine mini RTA,but now that they have come out with the Engine Nano, I want that one too, it is a single coil deck!
I quit my 30+ year cigarette habit by vaping and have been cigarette free for over 2 years!

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
You are about to enter the black hole, nice. Careful, before you know it you will have an army of rdas, rdtas, then squonking ah it's good fun and keeps me off the kill sticks. Once you try a few you will find out what you like and make future purchases accordingly. Yesterday I couldn't help myself and bought the 30mm aromamizer plus that has a 20ml tank option lol. Good thing I diy juice. Welcome to ECF.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Oh, too late... I'm already bogged down in this black hole. But it's make a lot of fun. Few month ago I thought that Avocado is a best thing ever. Then I discovered gennys. And right now I'm searching for squonk and a good rda for it.
Nothing wrong with falling down the Rabbit Hole,,you'll see all yer friends there..

Reactions: RainSong

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone!
Been following a little while and decided to join!
I'm vaping since September after smoking for almost 25 years.
Currently I'm using Minikin v2 and Asmodus Trid.
I'm interesting in RDA's, Gennys and DIY liquids.
Glad to be here.
Welcome and glad you joined. I use deep well RDA's. Deep wells are like mini tanks (without the hassels) and give the best taste available. Deep wells can be cleaned/new wicked in a minute and be ready for a new juice for the lowest cost.
As to portability, air holes and drip tips can be quickly sealed/unsealed to insure no leakage.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel Vape Magazine
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

riga_rig

Feb 9, 2017
Thank you, Brother Bob, for a valuable reading! I really enjoyed the first one. Recently I was fascinated by squonks. Yesterday I ordered my first mechanical squonk by Coppervape. I never used mechs since all my mods were regulated. Could you please point me some reading about using and maintaining mechanical mods? I understood Ohm's low, because I have master in electronics, but I would like to know how oft I should clean it? And how I can detect low voltage on battery?

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Hi and welcome aboard!!!!! Personally I find with my mechs that once the voltage in the cell drops to around 3.6 the draw is so weak you know right away that it needs changing. Another great read would be @Mooch blog. He is the ECF resident battery expert and does full bench tests on most of the cells we use regularly. His chart for recommended cells is invaluable.

Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread