Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will agree with zoidiman, I have bought my share of vape equipment kind of haphazardly and most of what I didn't like I was able to give away, so it wasn't a total waste. I have also learned my vaping style and whatnot, I don't need much at the moment really so that's nice. But it's pretty common to spend a bit more than you need at first, so I wouldn't fret about it, hopefully you just enjoy the mod.

And welcome to ECF if I have not said that already, server migration and etc. :)

Anna

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Of course I found out that 90% of the e-cig/vaping community hates Halo after I had already ordered from them. :confused: Not to mention I bought a kit from them for $70 that I could've gotten the equivalent of for almost half that price... Yikes!

Eh, don't feel bad. Yes, it's relabeled and sold at a higher price, but their juice (damn expensive as well) , especially their Tribeca is something a ton of folks around here started out on. I still love the flavor of it.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Of course I found out that 90% of the e-cig/vaping community hates Halo after I had already ordered from them. :confused: Not to mention I bought a kit from them for $70 that I could've gotten the equivalent of for almost half that price... Yikes!
Don't feel too bad. A lot of us made bigger cost errors than this. At least you didn't buy a number of kits for your family and find out they never will switch to vaping I'm afraid to ask what happen to the kits. Never buy a kit for a love one without feed back.
Your given a six month grace period to buy sub par equipment before the word gets out.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread