Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
Ha he dropped the Sir as well and I would have gone with the better song put 'em on the glass but @classwife would come scream at me for that one.
How is the Smoked Butterscotch? I have been thinking about picking it up I am a big Butterscotch fan.
I literally got that in yesterday and haven't had a chance to flavor test it yet, sorry, but it does have some rave reviews, I got it because I'm getting ready to build a Toffee tobacco requested by a client so I'm counting on the HS Caramel Toffee that came with that order and thinking of adding a little of the FLV Smoked Butterscotch along with it to start the Caramel Toffee profile of the recipe.

Reactions: Necrospecter

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
I literally got that in yesterday and haven't had a chance to flavor test it yet, sorry, but it does have some rave reviews, I got it because I'm getting ready to build a Toffee tobacco requested by a client so I'm counting on the HS Caramel Toffee that came with that order and thinking of adding a little of the FLV Smoked Butterscotch along with it to start the Caramel Toffee profile of the recipe.
Are you telling me that Rap guy dropped the "Sir" also?

Reactions: Necrospecter

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

I am not into tobacco vapes but I wish you luck with that I know mixing Butterscotch, Toffee, and Dulce de Leche (TPA) will taste like copenhagen snuff

Are you telling me that Rap guy dropped the "Sir" also?

Yes he did

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
Ha he dropped the Sir as well and I would have gone with the better song put 'em on the glass but @classwife would come scream at me for that one.
How is the Smoked Butterscotch? I have been thinking about picking it up I am a big Butterscotch fan.
Here you go ...
I tested FLV Smoked Butterscotch as a SNV on a hadaly Rda 35 watts .6 ohm 8 wrap SS Common coil... @ 0.50% Sweet, Mild Candied Butterscotch, The "Smoked" flavor is more noticeable on the exhale and is Not a "Woody" smoke flavor, it's more of a "Hot White Charcoal" "Dark Charred" Flavor, @ 1.00% The Butterscotch and Smoke start to be fuller and balanced, the Butterscotch is still mild and sweet but not "sickening" or "sticky sweet", @ 2.00 - 2.50% The Butterscotch is more prominent and has a slight "drizzle" or "melted" Candy vibe and the Smoke is throughout, leaning more toward the middle and end .

It's a fun and different flavor and could be used as a recipe builder from 0.50% and up or as a standalone @ 2-3%.
My Preferred single flavor is @ 2.25% I Rate it @ 4 out of 5 Stars. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Here you go ...
@ 0.50% Sweet, Mild Candied Butterscotch, The "Smoked" flavor is more noticeable on the exhale and is Not a "Woody" smoke flavor, it's more of a "Hot White Charcoal" "Dark Charred" Flavor, @ 1.00% The Butterscotch and Smoke start to be fuller and balanced, the Butterscotch is still mild and sweet but not "sickening" or "sticky sweet", @ 2.00 - 2.50% The Butterscotch is more prominent and has a slight "drizzle" or "melted" Candy vibe and the Smoke is throughout, leaning more toward the middle and end .

It's a fun and different flavor and could be used as a recipe builder from 0.50% and up or as a standalone @ 2-3%.

sounds great I wonder how it would pair with Joy (FA)

• Creative
Reactions: Letitia

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
sounds great I wonder how it would pair with Joy (FA)
Hmmm, a cooling, yeasty, powdered sugar Donut with a Smoked Butterscotch, I don't know, could be fun. What made you think of that? Have you been experimenting with Joy and Butterscotches? So I just tried the two together "Finger lick" and it wasn't horrible...Lol.

Last edited:

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
or Vanilla swirl...Vienna cream... whipped cream...something to marry with the coolness. I'm starting to like this Idea, LOL, But you could talk me into mixing about anything really.

oh what about moose milk :D

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
Well, That's one I have not tried and I do not have, lol. Vanilla and Cinnamon Profile from what I can see. I Could possibly Sub with a Vanilla Cream and Rich Cinnamon. But without Trying FW MM I wouldn't know a starting point for the Vanilla/Cinnamon ratio. There is also the sugar issue associated with FW.

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
Yeah well I am not too worried about the sugar I just got it is and I want to try it it smells good :D going to mix up a tester of it next week that should be when my sample shelf has room
Do you have FA Black Fire? It's similar to the "Smoked" flavor in Smoked Butterscotch, you could add this to a Candied Butterscotch and possibly get very close to the FLV Smoked Butterscotch flavor.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread