Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic_Vaper

Jan 21, 2019
Greetings and Salutations,
My name is Josh, but you can call me Manic (yes I'm bi-polar). I started smoking at age 13 and smoked for 26 years (39 now). If not for e-cigarettes (dislike that monicker) I would have never quit smoking combustibles in June 2018. I am new to the DIY liquid scene, but consider myself a semi-accomplished drill jockey. I look forward to having educational and spirited discussions here, and hope to learn from all of you, and maybe drop a bit of knowledge on you as well.

IMG_0687.JPG
very 1st build (with 1st successful clapton wanted to be creative and not just coil the clapton)

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Welcome to the forum.If you want to educate your shelf IMHO I think at the beginning you don't need to waste time by participate to uncounted discussions.Personally I stayed in the shadows for 2 years and did a lot of reading,post by post,link to link,many hours per day,24/7 and after that I signed up.I say that,not to play it smart but from caring.By the way,ain't build a Clapton yet(started e-cig 4 years ago)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
My name is Josh, but you can call me Manic (yes I'm bi-polar). I started smoking at age 13 and smoked for 26 years (39 now). If not for e-cigarettes (dislike that monicker) I would have never quit smoking combustibles in June 2018. I am new to the DIY liquid scene, but consider myself a semi-accomplished drill jockey. I look forward to having educational and spirited discussions here, and hope to learn from all of you, and maybe drop a bit of knowledge on you as well.

View attachment 793479
very 1st build (with 1st successful clapton wanted to be creative and not just coil the clapton)

Welcome to the forum Manic! I’m Bipolar too but usually the depression kind :( Glad you found the forum!!

Reactions: Simmonsd515

Simmonsd515

Nov 28, 2018

View attachment 793479

Welcome!

Wow that coil is no joke! What’s the resistance on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread