Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete4242

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies. As John said, lips should not be dry, I thought so as well, that is why I am asking basically. I read somewhere that a device not properly setup can allow raw juice to go with the smoke and the juice itself can irritate skin. My concern is that the condensation on my moustache is bitter in taste and i worry that it is juice not evaporated properly.... The instructions in the manual is not really clear, the device came with a pack of rubber bands but has no mention to it in the manual. Are those supposed to be as spare parts or it should be installed. I just kept it in the box. If anyone knows of a link to a clear instructions for this device. I wasnt able to find any technically elaborate on this.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks for the replies. As John said, lips should not be dry, I thought so as well, that is why I am asking basically. I read somewhere that a device not properly setup can allow raw juice to go with the smoke and the juice itself can irritate skin. My concern is that the condensation on my moustache is bitter in taste and i worry that it is juice not evaporated properly....
I think you’re thinking of spitting. Sometimes when a atomizer is getting flooded with juice the atomizer will spit hot droplets of juice out the mouthpiece and burn your tongue. This is not happening here I think.
The instructions in the manual is not really clear, the device came with a pack of rubber bands but has no mention to it in the manual. Are those supposed to be as spare parts or it should be installed. I just kept it in the box. If anyone knows of a link to a clear instructions for this device. I wasnt able to find any technically elaborate on this.

Your packet of rubber bands are replacement gaskets for the atty. gaskets eventually wear out, and the device may no longer be in production when that happens so the gasket pack can be used to lengthen the life of your device. The bottom of the box is the right place for them until the thing starts leaking and needs it’s gaskets replaced

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Oooh I wanted to disagree with this bad lmao :lol: but only in fun.
I was imagining him blowing out vape through this. :laugh:
Id hate to have to sit watching this guy eating soup.
enhanced-buzz-wide-8865-1414687783-9.jpg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello Pete4242, condensate is part of vaping.

And as for dry lips, it's probably just that you're a little dehydrated due to Propylene Glycol in you liquid. Drink more water and use lip salve to help with this.

Can we ask what liquid your using and if you know the Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerine content as well please?

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I started vaping yesterday. I got the vaporesso cascade one plus. It came with two coils, mesh and ceramic. Using the mesh now.
I have a beard and have noticed liquid condensation on my moustache when blowing out the smoke. I have no idea if it is something normal or I got something wrong with the device...
Lips started getting dry also.
- pete
Yes, as others have said, this is normal. Now, if you start to find the condensation buildup in underarm or pubic hair, you'll want to turn down your wattage and/or switch to an MTL device. Or trim all of those areas. Or at minimum, vape only outdoors.

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
Welcome to the forum
Others have answered all your questions pretty well.
As others have stated, dry lips could be mild dehydration. You may also begin to experience dry mouth. If you notice , a lot of vapers will usually have something to drink with them just about always (especially water). It not only helps with the dehydrating effect of vaping but if you're a former smoker it'll help flush the nasties from tobacco out of your system faster than not increasing water intake.
I get dry mouth faster when I mouth to lung my pod systems than when I direct lung my tanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread