Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenkW

Mar 31, 2019
Hello all,

I've successfully quit smoking with vaping 2 years ago.

Recently, I've become more interested in exploring whether vaping really is as harmless as I in the beginning thought.

I can't deny that vaping feels much cleaner and less harmful than smoking. But I'm a truth-seeker and don't want to close my eyes.

In the coming weeks, I'm going to look at all the studies I can find and will share my findings with you. And hopefully, we can find some best practices regarding 'the least harmful way to vape'.

If anyone here has a good place I can start I would appreciate it.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hello all,

Recently, I've become more interested in exploring whether vaping really is as harmless as I in the beginning thought.

I can't deny that vaping feels much cleaner and less harmful than smoking. But I'm a truth-seeker and don't want to close my eyes.

In the coming weeks, I'm going to look at all the studies I can find and will share my findings with you. And hopefully, we can find some best practices regarding 'the least harmful way to vape'.

Howdy and welcome :) there is, I think. Health, Safety and Vaping Is an almost certainly incomplete collection of the local knowledge on that topic. It impinges heavily on politics though as politics has become mostly money, and there is a lot of money in keeping people from dying. There are other sections you will likely want to check out as well on that basis.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello all,

Hi and Welcome,
No better place to start than here: E-cigarette Research

Thank you Dr. F

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay. First (and I'm not trying to be rude) do you know how to distinguish real science from fake science? Do you understand the null hypothesis? Do you understand at what temperatures vapes are normally vaped (i.e. will you know why the "dry puff" study will terrify you, until it doesn't?)

That type of thing. Ecig science these days is like wading out into shark infested waters, without a boat.

If you do find something legitimately terrifying, well... However if you find something "terrifying" do post it (although it probably may already have been posted) so we can deconstruct it for you and/or make fun of it or both.

Have fun!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread