Hello,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie Devon

May 1, 2019
Hi sorry about my last post but I am short on cash otherwise I would just buy a different one. I need one of those all in one type vaporizers he he he lol. But I have had to replace several parts already and its getting frustrating
I am very careful with it but oh well. This is my hello. I wonder if I should get rid of this I stick pro and buy a different one. Sorry about my rambling.
Sincerely,
New member, Laurie Devon

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
wonder if I should get rid of this I stick pro and buy a different one
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your problem could be a result by many different causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise. https://www.eleafus.com/ --factory rep.--- 1 855-569-3168 (option 2-wholesale)--- culver cityCA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You were given some suggestions in your first post.
Help me please!
Did you try any of them? Your feedback is always appreciated after we offer advice.

And I don't know if you are having issues with autocorrect or not, but there is no such product by the name of iStick "Pro". It is iStick Pico.

Although some vapers prefer using an AIO (all-in-one) vape setup, I am not one of them. I find that they are very limiting to be able to adjust one's vaping experience on the fly. I must be able to change the "topper" or tank on the battery device should I choose to do so. I also need to have variable wattage to adjust the quality/quantity of the vapor and for different flavors. JMHO.

If you have been having issues with breaking parts, may I recommend looking at the Geekvape Aegis line of battery devices (Aegis Mini, Aegis Solo, Aegis Legend). They are nearly unbreakable: shockproof and waterproof.

Icon_New.gif
GeekVape Aegis Solo with Cerberus Starter Kit (external battery)
Our Price: $54.99

GeekVape Aegis Mini with Cerberus Starter Kit (internal battery)
Our Price: $53.99
star5.gif
(26)

GeekVape Aegis Legend Starter Kit (2 external batteries)
Our Price: $59.99
star4.5.gif
(168)

Welcome to the forum, Laurie. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
When you try to pinch pennies you end up spending more in the long run. Invest wisely and reap the dividends. Invest poorly and you'll be in the same boat in a couple of months.
I agree with the above.

If you're pinching pennies now with vaping, how did you ever afford to smoke?

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the Forum Laurie...we're a very friendly bunch here :)

The istick pico is usually a solid device although the 510 connection is sometimes a bit finicky.
What is your vaping style and what exactly have been the problems with your istick?

Let me know and i'll try and diagnose :)

Reactions: Diver9543
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread