Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Hodgson

May 14, 2019
Hi there, I'm Bob. I'm a 60 year old full time carer. I stopped smoking back in Sept last year. I've been DTL vaping ever since.
I like my rta's, RDTA's, but am currently moving over to Squonking and BF rda's.
Currently happily puffing on Digi Drop with a Vardy Vape Pulse 80W with its software upgraded.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi there, I'm Bob. I'm a 60 year old full time carer. I stopped smoking back in Sept last year. I've been DTL vaping ever since.
I like my RTA's, RDTA's, but am currently moving over to Squonking and BF RDA's.
Currently happily puffing on Digi Drop with a Vardy Vape Pulse 80W with its software upgraded.
Welcome Bob,
The squonking rabbit hole may be deeper than it appears...Proceed with caution. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
I

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hi Robert...

I MTL...have never even considered DL...and have mostly Zenith tanks...(which are non-RTA, non-RDA, non-RDTA and non-squonking)…

[I'm an energy conservationist...(ie.lazy)…]

So...I probably won't be able to help you much...except to suggest you might want to try a handy-dandy signature banner (you can just click on mine)…

I really hardly even notice it...but it DOES help me put things "into prospective" when I'm considering vape purchases...:thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I like my RTA's, RDTA's, but am currently moving over to Squonking and BF RDA's.
Welcome to ECF! Congrats on 8 months off the stinkies :)

Reactions: Opinionated

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Bob. September is a memorable month for me too. Every 9/29 is another vaping/cigaretteless year for me. This coming date will be 5 years! 5 years and a day ago I was saying, 'No way..', but..

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread