Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hell vape presents the Dead Rabbit v2 rda with some improvements over the v1 version. Hellvape - The DIY atomizer leading brand

The packaging of the Dead Rabbit V2 rda

1.jpg

2.jpg

At the first opening

3.jpg

Kit Contents:

4.jpg

1- Dead Rabbit V2 RDA
    1- Spare 810 Drip Tip
    1- 510 adapter
    1- Gold-plated BF pin
    1- Small bag with Spare part
    1- adhesive
    1- User manual in Italian (perfect)

Dead Rabbit V2 RDA and its main parts, what changes compared to V1.

Note the double air regulation with the new design with the holes arranged "honeycomb" the tank is deeper, the metal material in the under-terr area is different, the diagonal profile of the "rabbit ears" allows to cut better the coil legs from below once installed, (personally I cut them before leaving them 5mm long) of different design are also housings where the coils are tightened, the drip-tip adopts the "antibacterial" insulating ring

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

To recap: Dead rabbit v2 (compared with dead rabbit v1 rda highlights)

1 - 24x37.35mm, equal to the Dead Rabbit V1 rda

2 - Double air flow system: possibility of choosing between the classic diagonal air slot system less inclined compared to v1 and a new system with air holes arranged in honeycomb

3 - "rabbit ears" with angular design to cut the legs of the coils more easily from below.

4 - New locking design / coil position

5 - increase in the depth of the tank for the liquid, consequent improvement in an anti-loss perspective

6 - includes a high quality Ag + drip-tip with antibacterial material

7 - the squonking area adopts a new metallic material (check the image below)

8.jpg

A view of the atom bottom with a gold-plated pin (also the one for the squonk is gold plated)

9.jpg

Coil used for regeneration Hell Vape Triple core fused clapton in Ni90 6 turns on tip 3

10.png

Cotton used for regeneration "Hellvape travel kit" containing tweezers and scissors.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    11.jpg

12.jpg

Another important constructive difference between the 2 versions V1 and V2 is that inherent to the Fermo on the rotation of the tank or cylinder if you prefer, the latch is not present on the V1, it is instead on the V2! on the V2 this block is not an obstacle for those who want to direct the air flow sideways without choking the airflow, in fact, by rotating the cap clockwise the "gap" sufficient to direct the slots towards the point (not central) of the coil want to invest.

13.jpg

Personally I appreciate this change a lot, since with the V1 not having a stop to the rotation, it often happens that to remove the atom from the mod the tank turns idle with the deck that remains still.

Airflow differences: on the left you can see the airflow slot in the V1 version open to the maximum, but divided in the upper part by the internal "slide" which has the task of ducting the same air towards the coils.

On the right we see the airflow slot of the V2 version which, compared to that of the V1, allows a greater passage of air not having a "slide" so accentuated that it partly closes it.

At the center the honeycomb slot of the V2 version has lower air flow also than the V1 version.

Conclusion

Basically the V2 remains the excellent previous product (V1), but with an appreciable improvement in flavor thanks to a wider air adjustment, with some other small changes concerning the materials and the design, if you already have the V1 version and you want to make you also the V2 will probably appreciate these changes (the vape is subjective), personally I own both the V1 and the V2, I appreciate them both, if I had to choose and I was obliged to keep only one, I would keep the new.

Hellvape - The DIY atomizer leading brand

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread