Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hi,

Today a single coil rta, the Hellvape Destiny. Special thanks to Sourcemore for sending me this rta, they also provided me what a discount code that can get you this rta for just $18.69.

Specifications:

Features:

24 mm (D) by 38.9 mm(H) without drip tip
Single coil configuration
Generous build space and post holes
Smart angled post design for coil installation and cutting coil legs more easily
Two sides airflow system concentrating to the coil
Adjustable bottom airflow with angle
Knurled grip to adjust the airflow with ease
2ml or 4ml e-juice capacity with optional bubble glass tube
PCTG or ULTEM tube version is optional

Packaging:
1* Destiny RTA
1* Bubble glass tube
1* 510 adapter
1* Prebuilt coil 0.37ohm
1* Accessory bag
1* Shoelace cotton
1* User manual

Review:

Love the plain look of this RTA, no overbranding, weird shapes or colors, just plain black. With its 24mm diameter it will fit a large selection of mods.

Overall machining feels proper and the threading turns smoothly. Only issue I had was the bottom-base of the tank unscrewing while trying to open the whole base. Reason was due to the connector pin not being strongly enough installed.

To stay on the base, it is nice that you can unscrew the pin as you can then take off the bottom airflow compartment and ring for proper cleaning.

Both included tanks are made of glass. Straight has a 2ml capacity and bubble 4ml capacity. Enough for a single coil RTA, but I always prefer to use the straight glass as it simply looks better.

A quarter turn top cap to fill. The ports are quite large for such a small RTA because of the thin caging. An easy and quick refill. Included drip-tip is very comfortable because of the cut-in channel through the center, it gives grip to the lip.

As said, base unscrews easily. An interested build-deck with two airflow posts is revealed. No rocket science needed to know how to build on this deck. A simple post design, just unscrew, pop in your pop and fasten. Straight back of the post allows for a clean cut of the coil ends.

Also, no issues with wicking this RTA, channels are of acceptable size not having to massively comb out the ends of the cotton. Like with most single RTAs I find keeping the cotton ends short the best option for a saturated vape. Just comb out a bit and cut at a length so that you just lay the ends in the channel, about a mm, and not all the way to the bottom of the deck.

Like the performance of this RTA. Airflow sounds smooth and allows for a very restrictive or very airy draw. For me fully open is even too much for such RTA, but I understand if some like it that way, it of course also depends on the coil. Flavor is very good and when wicked properly there is no issues with chain vaping. It is flavor wise not the best option, but it is one of the better ones, for me still the king of flavor is the Blotto and Blotto mini.

Conclusion:

A very nice little RTA that delivers a pleasant vape experience. The flavor is very good and the overall smoothness of each vape is satisfying.

This is a good RTA for those liking a RDL single coil RTA, it is easy to build on and I have not experienced any major issues with this RTA, no leaking.

For the price it is a good choice, especially with the discount code DEST, it will get you this RTA for just 18.69$ through the following link: Hellvape Destiny RTA Φ24mm 4ml top filling rebuildable tank atomizer

Special thanks to Sourcemore for sending me this RTA.

Thank you for reading, much appreciated.

Have a lovely week ahead!

Sjoerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread