hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Great review! And I'm really glad you tried it with a single coil.

It looks perfect for a squonk mod, especially having bottom air which hardly any RDAs have.

Thank you. I prefer single coil most times and was very happy it performed so well. I have been meaning to try it on the Centaurus Quest with the squonk pin. I will soon.

• Winner
    Reactions: AngeNZ

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Nice review hitman..i have a question for you.i dont see u make a review for vertex mtl rta,but i found and just read your review about siren mtl rta.which one is better between siren v4 and vertex for flavour? I want to try an mtl rta.just tried mtl for a month and my device are caliburn g and ursa nano

I didn’t review the Vertex since it was one I purchased some time ago and did not think it necessary to review. If I had to pick for flavor then I would pick the Vertex.

Reactions: FranC

Ketut adi Martha yoga

Jan 4, 2022
    I didn’t review the Vertex since it was one I purchased some time ago and did not think it necessary to review. If I had to pick for flavor then I would pick the Vertex.
    Tx u.honestly, i really love if u make review about vertex. I saw other reviewer made review about it, but you are my favorit reviewer.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Tx u.honestly, i really love if u make review about vertex. I saw other reviewer made review about it, but you are my favorit reviewer.

Thank you very much for the compliment. I normally don't review items that I purchase since I get so many review samples that it doesn't leave much time for stuff like that between real life and my job.

• Agree
    Reactions: FranC

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Nicely done Hitt. I've always liked the steel cable RDTAs. I think they're unique and work exceptionally well, offering a much higher juice capacity than the shorter 2 mL RDTAs that don't have them. It's interesting to see that companies are still putting this type of RDTA out, and I hope they continue to. I still favor one of the originals (I think?), the Profile 1.5 RDTA simply because it offers the mesh option which I'm finding to be very pleasant flavor wise. There's the Profile 1.5, Expromizer, Mato, Artemis, and now this puppy. I'd be interested to see how they all compare to one another being I've only purchased the Profile 1.5 and Expromizer.

Huge bonus that it's squonkable.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Nicely done Hitt. I've always liked the steel cable RDTAs. I think they're unique and work exceptionally well, offering a much higher juice capacity than the shorter 2 mL RDTAs that don't have them. It's interesting to see that companies are still putting this type of RDTA out, and I hope they continue to. I still favor one of the originals (I think?), the Profile 1.5 RDTA simply because it offers the mesh option which I'm finding to be very pleasant flavor wise. There's the Profile 1.5, Expromizer, Mato, Artemis, and now this puppy. I'd be interested to see how they all compare to one another being I've only purchased the Profile 1.5 and Expromizer.

Huge bonus that it's squonkable.

This one doesn’t have cables. The S version does but this one doesn’t. It’s kind of strange that they came out with two with almost the same name but the confusion is understandable.

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    This one doesn’t have cables. The S version does but this one doesn’t. It’s kind of strange that they came out with two with almost the same name but the confusion is understandable.
    Ah, right. I just read Frenkyou's review and did more reading than looking at pictures. You got the ThunderHead Creations Tauren RDTA, iirc? How does this compare?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread