Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Hellvape Hellbeast 2 Sub-Ohm tank. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. Diameter 24 mm
    • 2. Adjustable top airflow to produce maximum flavor and avoid leaks
    • 3. Quarter turn to open the top cap and easily refill e-liquid
    • 4. Interchangeable 810 drip tip with anti-condensation design
    • 5. Mesh coil for smooth extraction and thick vapor -0.2Ω (50-60W) -0.15Ω (60-70W, not included in the package
    • Ready to try this flavorful beast?

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-2.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Packaging:
    I really like the graphics that Hellvape uses for its packaging ... I have a great passion for this brand and I don't hide it.
    The front side of the box with dark and gloomy background; the Hellvape logo, the skull of a hellbeast (Hellbeast logo) and the writing "Subohm tank" which are imprinted with the fire red color .. On the back are the main features, the contents of the package, the logos, the brands and the production area.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-3.jpg

On the remaining sides are shown in order: the code 2123 of this product, the image, the name, the color, a barcode and the security check which includes the Q-R Code and holographic code. Finally we find the words "Evoke Your Vaping Genius".

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-4.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Packing List:
    • Hellvape Hellbeast 2 Sub Ohm Tank 3.5ml
    • 2 Mesh Coil Kanthal P7-02 0.2Ω Range 50-60W
    • 5.0ml convex glass (non-TPD version only)
    • Packet of gaskets
    • User manual

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-5.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Parameters:
    • Dimensions: 24 × 52.9mm
    • Capacity: 3.5ml (standard) / 5ml (convex glass) / 2ml (TPD)
    • Coils: Mesh Coils P7 Series
    • Drip Tip 810 anti-condensation
    • Adjustable top airflow
    • Coil insertion / extraction method: Press and pull
    • Quarter turn top fill cap

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-6.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Available colours:
    • SS
    • Matte Black
    • Gunmetal
    • Gold
    • Blue

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-7.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; First Impressions:
    Hellbeast 2 is a TOP AFC Tank with 24mm diameter, this is a product intended for RDL / DL use and is easily usable even by less experienced vaper's who use pre-packaged heads and who do not want e-liquid leaks. Hellbeast 2 is made from durable stainless steel and is supplied by Hellvape in a range of five different colors. The two specimens I got for this test are; Matte Black and Gunmetal, both with silver decorations on the bell. Both appear well painted and could by themselves and with the addition of the SS version please the aesthetic tastes of any vaper's.

Of course, when you choose to buy a new Tank for RDL / DL it is important to combine it with dual battery MOD or single Mod 21700 that are able to push it at high power and that provide the user with a good reserve of energy ... The Mesh Coil in Kanthal P7-02 0.2Ω supplied in the kit has a range of use between 50 and 60W, so I will not go very high with the power and for this reason I find that the Tank goes very well with simple and handy Mod 21700 In the image below you can see Hellbeast-2 with straight glass (3.5ml) and with convex glass (5.5ml) both installed on two small but fantastic Hellvape AREZ 120 Mods.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-8.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Exploded view:
    Here we can see all the pieces of which Hellbeast-2 Sub-Ohm Tank is composed, the tank is easily disassembled for periodic cleaning operations. In the image we see the various elements of the Tank after cleaning and before assembly; the central structure, the Top-Cap, the drip-tip, the deck, the coil, the air adjustment ring and the 3.5ml straight glass replaceable with the 5ml rounded one in the package.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-9.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Drip Tip:
    Let's now examine this Tank starting from the top where we can see the 810 drip-tip which has an internal diamond shape to protect you from splashes.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-10.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Top Cap:
    The closure of the top cap is the same and effective as the geekvape zeus, in fact, 1/4 of a turn is enough to open / close. The refill slots are abundant and facilitate the insertion of the e-liquid.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-11.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Top AFC:
    The external regulation of the air flow takes place through a Ring AFC equipped with two opposing slots rather wide 16x3mm each. The ring can be separated from the tank and is equipped with rotation stops, it appears precise and well braked during adjustment. This Top to Bottom AFC system allows for large air passage for deep DL suction but also offers good airflow restriction for RDL.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-12.jpg

In the image below, you can see the representation of the air path from the top to the bottom of the coil and then rise upwards in the form of vapor. According to Hellvape technicians, the distribution of the air flow around the coils is maximized and for this reason the best performance in terms of flavor is achieved. Furthermore, there will be no e-liquid leaks precisely because the air passage slots are placed at the top, above the tank.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-13.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Central structure:
    In this image we can see the one-piece steel structure of Hellbeast-2, the Hellbeast logo and the 3 big black o'ring, two of which guarantee the tightness to the pyrex glass and one guarantees the tightness of the air adjustment ring. You can also notice the abundant windows for the passage of the liquid towards the coil.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-14.jpg

Lately we see more and more systems for inserting `` pressure '' coils to the detriment of screw ones, the former are by far simpler and faster. In this image you can see the large central hole where with a simple pressure we will insert our coil, and the thread to screw the base of the tank.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-15.jpg

The Hellbeast-2 base features 3 gold-plated internal pins for better electrical transfer to the coil. The 510 thread houses a non-adjustable type pin but always gold plated.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-16.jpg

The steps to initialize a new coil are cleverly depicted in the image below.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-17.jpg

► Hellvape Hellbeast 2; Vaping test & final conclusions:
    When it comes to atomizers with prefabricated heads there is nothing complicated to learn, only the correct initialization of the new coil and its replacement when necessary. In a Tank with replaceable heads one of the main problems could be the availability of the coils on the market, but Hellvape has cleverly made its P7 resistors with the same measures as the Vaporesso GTi Coils which are those that can be installed on iTank, therefore P7 Coils and GTi Coils they are perfectly interchangeable and this is great news for vaper's.

I would also have liked to try the 0.15Ω Mesh-Coil P7 but unfortunately it was not sent to me for testing. So I prepared the 0.2Ω P7-02 resistor with one of my favorite liquids Hypnos of TOB 70/30 and with 3mg / ml of Nic. I then positioned myself with Arez Mod at 50W and started my test.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-18.jpg

With a fast activation speed at 50W the perceived flavor is very good, especially in combination with an AFC opening of 3/4 of a turn. The steam is not too hot and rises smoothly towards the mouth. However I found my sweet spot at 55W with wide open AFC! At 60W the shot is direct and compact towards the lungs. The high yield coincides with the perception of the flavor which is very rich and concentrated. The amount of steam emitted is satisfactory, but more than anything else it is the aspirated flow which seems particularly profitable and not very dispersive even with the AFC fully open. Closing the AFC the blow in the throat increases suddenly but consequently also increases the heat of the steam, lowering the power to 55W things are balanced again. The deep and quiet intake noise is never annoying and this is a coil "beast" that throws you into a world of dense clouds and excellent flavor. I was really impressed! But basically I expected these excellent performances because the Mesh resistors for RDL / DL have made great strides in recent times and this P7 coil by Hellvape is inspired by the Gti Mesh Coils by Vaporesso which are probably the best pre-packaged coils for RDL / DL of the entire sector.

In conclusion Hellbeast 2 Tank has passed the exam with flying colors, it does not have the liquid blocking system to change the coils with a full tank, but it has an impeccable and trouble-free operation and is very robust. I find it suitable for all vaper's who want to achieve the best performance obtainable with a tank with pre-packaged heads, do not miss it!

Thanks to HellVape for sending me these samples for review.
    Hellbeast 2 Subohm Tank-Hellvape - The DIY atomizer leading brand

Thanks for reading.

Hellvape-Hellbeast-2-Sub-Ohm-Tank-19.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Hitt, the bird is a magpie pica pica cub that I rescued because I found it in the middle of a crowded street, now it never leaves me and follows me wherever I go.

That's very cool. We have a lot of robins here. Every once in a while I find one that can't quite fly yet in the yard. There was one Sunday. I'm never really sure what to do so I just hope the mom comes back for them.

Reactions: Frenkyou
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread