HELP! Any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
Looking for the best tobacco flavor for my daughter. She smokes Camel lights and doesn't really like all the flavorings. I'm addicted to the CMF from V4L. Love ordering from them. Anyone have any suggestions for a good tobacco flavor that would be close to camel lights. I'm really trying to get her off anologs and if I could find her the right juice I think she would really try.

MumblinBerk

Nov 9, 2009
In my experience, there is nothing that tastes EXACTLY like an analog smoke.
That being said, I'm a big fan of "Tobacco" flavor, and I have a few favorites.

Totally Wicked's ORIGINAL Marlboro (M'boro) flavor is great.
(note, that's the ORIGINAL, not the "Patriot Range" which is WAY different.)

MyFreedomSmokes CAMEL flavor is very good, but it MIGHT be too light a flavor for her. It's a very personal thing. If she is a heavy smoker, a stronger (24 or 36mg) strength might be more "satisfying" than a milder 18mg strength.

(for instance, I vape 24mg at work, because there is little opportunity for me to vape discretely. At home, I vape 18mg to help in my efforts at reducing nicotine intake)

I keep note on everything I vape.
Here are my notes on the MyFreedomSmokes CAMEL:

"Camel: Interestingly, the juice itself is a very faint, clear pink color. This flavor compares to TW M'boro in the same way an analog Camel compares to analog Marlboro cigarette. Their Camel flavor is mild, pleasant, "dry" tobacco flavor, with a pleasant "dusty" texture. Fresh and clean, and less sweet than M'boro or other heavier tobacco vapes. I find it to be very pleasant, and find that it makes an excellent "mix" to tone down other flavors which may be too strong. Another way to say that, would be that it does equally well by adding a few drops of a stronger vape, when you want to change up just a little bit. It will "marry" well with those other flavors, so they complement each other, without competing. It's clearly a winner."

Hope that helps.

-berk

alter.ego

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I was a camel light smoker till i gave up analogs two weeks ago, as of today, I am currently mixing a blend from some of the dekang juice i got with my original order, its RY#2, turkish tobacco, vanilla and peanut butter...
On an aside, i've noticed that the flavor/throat hit can very greatly based on the atty used, I use a 901, as i require a stronger throat hit, but the friend i convinced to give up analogs with me swears by his 801, and can bary take a rip off my 901, as he says the throat hit is just too much for him, but the flavors are definityl much more full on his...
Hope this helps

Last edited:

BHedge

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
texas
I used to smoke Camels, but had to give them up because of the incredible throat hit that actually gave me a sore throat. Myfreedomsmokes virginia and stepwolves both taste more like tobacco than the sweeter mixes. However, their DK-Tab, though slightly sweet has a throat hit that is comparable to Camels. And with myfreedomsmokes you can easily get a 6ml bottle to just try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread